Metal Storm logo
Virgin Steele - Streaming Video For 'Spiritual Warfare' Song

Ahead of the new record release - The Passion Of Dionysus - in late June, Virgin Steele have launched an Ingo Spörl-created lyric video for the new advance single titled "Spiritual Warfare".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Virgin Steele
Posted: 10.05.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 75 users
10.05.2023 - 15:20
qlacs
"The Quaker"
So many things wrong with this one.
----
10.05.2023 - 15:40
silenius

100% ear rape
10.05.2023 - 16:57
Ansercanagicus
endangered bird
Better than I expected though
----
10.05.2023 - 17:02
Nate612

Jesus H. Christ this is bad
10.05.2023 - 19:11
Nejde
CommunityManager
At least it's better than Hercules and Najand, marginally though. Worst part is that it's almost 8 minutes long.
10.05.2023 - 19:12
DarkWingedSoul

Sounds like a demo... still have some hope the album wouldnt be so bad after all.
10.05.2023 - 19:23
nikarg

Tbh, I had very low expectations, given that ridiculous press release a few days ago, as well as the fact that VS have been getting worse and worse with every release after The House Of Atreus. So, I guess this is unfortunately as bad as I thought it would be, but what hurts the most is that David has become completely unlistenable.
12.05.2023 - 10:12
Callisto

I suppose I had such low expectations that this seem a step forward from the depth low standards of the last two records...
IMO the worst of it is the production.
12.05.2023 - 10:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
First 2 minutes gave some hopes, then just .... forget it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.05.2023 - 07:02
Arcticus

I just don't understand how multiple people that are paid what I assume is good money, can hear this and think "yes, this is perfect and sounds exactly how we want it." This includes the band members (I don't know what kind of income they get from their music these days but they should want it to sound good regardless). This is some of the worst production I have heard in a long time, particularly the vocals - they are way too loud for starters, and they sound like they were recorded in a cardboard box (that's probably an insult to cardboard boxes). I've been re-listening to the House of Atreus albums lately and remembering how much I love that ridiculously great run of 5 albums VS had - but man, how the mighty have fallen. After this song I listened to "The Black Light Bacchanalia" and it sounded like vintage VS in comparison. It's so sad to such an amazing band fall so far; just like "Blaze of Victory (The Watchman's Song)" says - "Once so Great, now lost and cold, Hungry Spirits stalk these Halls" - but I don't think there's much point praying for release from our suffering. Time to put that 5-album cycle back on repeat yet again...
26.05.2023 - 13:16
PM22
Account deleted
Actually... after several tries, I manage to listen to it from start to end, and surprisingly it is not so bad imho. It reminds me a mix between VoE and BLB, albums I learned to love. Of course, the singing and voice is not as good as I would like, in the same vein as Invictus or THoT were, but nothing is perfect

Hits total: 2209 | This month: 5