Metal Storm logo
Wind Rose - Announce First-Ever Headline Tour Over Europe

Italians Wind Rose are excited to announce their very first headlining European tour. A 3-week-long run is booked in late September/early October and includes support from All For Metal and Seven Kingdoms.

Comment from Wind Rose on tour announcement: "Calling all metal warriors of Europe! Brace yourselves for an unforgettable musical experience as Wind Rose, the dwarf masters of heavy metal, embark on their highly anticipated first headliner European tour!

"We will bring a totally new setlist to jump and headbang to, so get ready to be mesmerised by a new experience made of Dwarven hymns and battles brought to life. Joining us as special guests on this epic journey are the incredible All For Metal from Germany, a really important reality in the modern power metal movement, which already scored big numbers in the market.

"We are also bringing with us the highly talented Seven Kingdoms from the United States who will return to Europe after 10 long years, and together we will create a night that will leave you craving for more."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Wind Rose
Posted: 17.05.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 18 users
18.05.2023 - 10:49
Liafev

They deserve it after there amazing album from last year. The lineup is fun but nowhere near as good as what was planned for the cancelled tour in 2022.. Orden Ogan and Brothers of Metal, that was a magic lineup with Wind Rose. (And I'm not even a power metal fan anymore, but those 3 are some of the most fun in the scene for me atm).
28.05.2023 - 12:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow good news, this is new strong leading force in PM scene.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1483 | This month: 13