|01. Into Remembrance|
02. Black Fairy
03. Fly To The Rainbow [Scorpions cover]
04. Children Of The Damned [Iron Maiden cover]
05. Under Jolly Roger [Running Wild cover]
06. Symphony Of The Dead [Instrumental version]
07. Here Comes The Tears [Judas Priest cover]
08. Enter Transcendental Sleep
09. The Quiet Desert
10. Down The Qliphothic Tunnel
11. Up To Netzach / Floating Back
12. The Fall Into Eclipse
13. Enter Transcendental Sleep II
14. The Gates To A'arab Zaraq Are Open
15. The Quiet Desert II
16. Down The Qliphothic Tunnel II
17. Up To Netzach II
18. Floating Back II
Piotr Wawrzeniuk - vocals, drums
Christofer Johnsson - guitar, keyboards, hammond organ, bass, grand piano
Lars Rosenberg - bass
Jonas Mellberg - guitar, keyboards
Dan Swanö - vocals
Gottfried Koch - acoustic guitar, grand piano
Tobias Sidegård - vocals
Peter Tägtgren - guitars
Bettina Stumm - soprano vocals
Raphaela Mayhaus - soprano vocals
Marie-Thérése Kübel - alto vocals
Ergin Onat - tenor vocals
Klaus Bülow - bass vocals
Joachim Gebhardt - bass vocals
Barmbek Symphonic Orchestra
Produced by Jan-Peter Genkel, Peter Tägtgren, Gottfried Koch and Therion.
All fiddles, 1st and 2nd violins, violas, violin cellos, double basses (contrabasses), flutes, oboes, English horns, bassoons, French horns, trumpets, trombones, tubas, concert snare and tympanis on this album were made by the Barmbek Symphonic Orchestra (concert cymbals, tambourine, harpsichord and some fast strings done by samples).
Art, design, photo and lay-out by P. Gron.
A'arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming contains the original soundtrack from "Golden Embrace" Art Movie 1997,directed by Per Albinsson.
Tracks 8-11 are therionized versions of those songs. The covers were made "just for fun" except for Children Of The Damned which was featured on "A Tribute To The Beast". Track 1-2 were songs written for the Theli sessions that got "left over". Symphony Of The Dead is a remake of their old
song, shortened and instrumental.