Dutch metallers Elexorien have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Hearken, proud Legions of the Blade, and hear our words, for we have been quiet for too long, now.

Allow us to share something with you.

Something out of the ordinary, really. A thing which fills us with great pride and honour, and which has changed our perspective for the better, from a reminiscent gaze at what we have achieved so far, to boldly looking ahead at a bright and splendorous future for Elexorien.

My friends, we have found our new singer!

Lotte - vocals

(pic by onderkrocht fotografie)

Nineteen years of age, she goes by the name of Lotte, and she will manifest baffling new definitions of sounding the siren call. Numerous events are being planned as we speak, so have no fear of missing out on an opportunity to behold us in full glory once more in the near future.

Exact dates and locations of said conquerings will be announced soon. We expect our Legion to be at its full strength, and present at all skirmishes.

As always, we are looking forward to rush into the fray side by side with you.

Salutations, mighty hails,
Lainedil, Liza, Bert, Merlijn, Wolve, Lotte."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Elexorien

Posted: 09.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Jason W. - 09.02.2010 at 20:50
Interested to see if she'll be a different style of singing, as I find from the songs on their page that their best parts are the more aggressive ones. I think the band would sound better with a more abrasive female voice and less an atmospheric one. We'll see
Ellrohir - 09.02.2010 at 21:54
Lol...this is priceless picture
albatros - 09.02.2010 at 23:44
Written by Jason W. on 09.02.2010 at 20:50

... I think the band would sound better with a more abrasive female voice and less an atmospheric one. ...

I daresay the sugar sweet vocals in their "Dryads ..." Überhit gained them a lot of their fans. I've never heard of a Beast And Beast concept ...

I any case I'm curious
Sacred Viking - 10.02.2010 at 02:26
Its good news
Funny pic haha
Lord_Regnier - 10.02.2010 at 04:43
It's not with the female vocalist I had trouble with, but with the male vocalist. His semi-harsh vocals are awful.

This band would be fine musically for me but I can't listen to it because I think the male vocals suck and spoil everything.
Black Conundrum - 10.02.2010 at 06:22
I can't help but notice the picture with her having the pink hair. That is an interesting look.
Troy Killjoy - 10.02.2010 at 06:59
PINK has finally given up her quest to overtake modern pop divas and joined forces with a metal band. This isn't PINK? So comparing her with (and making fun of) Jessica Simpson isn't really relevant then.

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'chicken of the sea'."
- Jessica Simpson

Couldn't resist. Good luck Lotte.
Lord Angsaar - 11.02.2010 at 22:58
Written by Black Conundrum on 10.02.2010 at 06:22

pink? thats red...

News Spiritual Beggars - Part Ways With Vocalist, Replacement Announced & New Song Sample Online 5.5 07.06.2010 by Jan
News Amoral - New Vocalist Announced 5.5 25.11.2008 by Introspekrieg
News Illnath - New Vocalist Announced 5.5 27.05.2013 by ManiacBlasphemer
News Dark Funeral - New Vocalist Announced 5.5 01.07.2011 by
News Anubis Gate - Sign With Nightmare Records, New Vocalist Announced 5.5 10.03.2011 by Susan