18:41 - !J.O.O.E.! As in English is clearly not their first language and it's quite obvious when they try to sing in it.
18:30 - Redn1ght What do you mean by awkward English pronunciation? :P
18:02 - !J.O.O.E.! Not really my thing, but this might appeal to prog fans: [link] interesting mix of prog, djent, post-rock, as well as some symphonic and electronic elements. Vox have that awkward English pronunciation though.
07:03 - no one because he's leaking too much inside information
06:54 - M C Vice Because his boss found out he's on here all day insted of working?
03. Vlammenzee (Sea Of Flames)
04. Een Geldersch Lied (A Gueldrian Song)
05. Dondergod (God Of Thunder)
06. Reuzenmacht (Giants' Might)
07. Alvermans Wraak (Revenge Of The Alverman)
08. Karel Van Egmond, Hertog Van Gelre (Karel Of Egmond, Duke Of Guelders)
09. Levenslot (Fate Of Life)
10. Deemstering (Dusk)
11. Beest Bij Nacht (Beast By Night)