Deftones have released a new track from their upcoming album Koi No Yokan titled "Leathers". You can listen to it over here or in the Soundcloud player below. The track is also available for free limited-time download on the band's website, which can be found here.

Deftones will release their highly anticipated seventh studio album on November 13th through Warner Bros. Records.

Koi No Yokan tracklist:

01. Poltergeist
02. Romantic Dreams
03. Leathers
04. Swerve City
05. Entombed
06. Graphic Nature
07. Tempest
08. Gauze
09. Rosemary
10. Goon Squad
11. What Happened To You?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deftones

Posted: 20.09.2012 by Red_Travis

Comments

Unhealer - 20.09.2012 at 15:27
What an awesome song! I have a feeling this will be one of their best outputs.
hadriel - 20.09.2012 at 15:52
Never been a big deftones fan, but this is an alright track actually.
bitethepain - 20.09.2012 at 15:54
Great Song! When I was in high school in the late 90's, nu-metal was in. I listened to it and loved it. While I don't listen to too much of it today, there are still a few bands I watch out for: Deftones being on top of the list. In my opinion - they are the best in that genre, continuously putting out interesting material. Can't wait to hear new record.
Unhealer - 20.09.2012 at 16:07
Written by bitethepain on 20.09.2012 at 15:54

Deftones has been nowhere close to nu-metal musically since White Pony and probably Around The Fur, they are tied just by name...
Cynic Metalhead - 20.09.2012 at 20:14
Srs, wasn't expecting such a great song coming out of their newer stuff. Surely give listen to Koi No.
whatsacow - 21.09.2012 at 15:10
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.09.2012 at 20:14

What do you mean? Their last album was great.
Cynic Metalhead - 21.09.2012 at 15:32
Written by whatsacow on 21.09.2012 at 15:10

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.09.2012 at 20:14

What do you mean? Their last album was great.

Nothing beat "Around the Fir" and "White Pony" fella. Their last album was good enough but wasn't their best I suppose.
Opethian - 25.09.2012 at 01:46
Amazing .. hands down Is the side project between Chino and Ex-Isis members still going to happen? i F'n hope so

News Cradle Of Filth - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 11.5 14.09.2012 by Daniell
News Trivium - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 11.5 31.07.2013 by psykometal
News Amon Amarth - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 11.5 13.04.2013 by Vombatus
News Soilwork - New Single Available For Streaming And Download 10 20.12.2012 by MauricioVeiga
News Corrosion Of Conformity - New EP Available For Streaming And Download 10 13.11.2012 by KristinaAnnaIngeborg