Doom metallers Monolithe have announced that their new album, titled Monolithe IV, the last installment of its epic saga, is now complete. The album will consist of one single 57-minute song. Be ready to confront this beast during the fourth quarter of 2013 on Debemur Morti Productions.

The main composer Sylvain Bégot commented: "We feel that this new single song album, clocking at 57 minutes, contains very, very strong material and we can't wait to let it be heard. People who enjoyed our previous endeavors will be blown away, both music-wise and sound-wise."

In the meantime, the debut album from Monolithe, Monolithe I, is being reissued by Debemur Morti Productions. This new edition of the album recorded, mixed and mastered in March 2003 at RR Studio by Marc Canlers and Sylvain Bégot, will be released as a noble digipak CD and will include additional liner notes as well as complete new artwork courtesy of Norwegian artist Robert Høyem from At The Ends. This enhanced and remastered version will be available on August 30th, 2013. You can pre-order it over here.

reissue new artwork

Source: monolithedoom.tumblr.com
Band profile: Monolithe

Posted: 17.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

mz - 17.07.2013 at 15:03
Maybe finally I stop forgetting about this band and give them a try
!J.O.O.E.! - 17.07.2013 at 22:31
Written by mz on 17.07.2013 at 15:03

Maybe finally I stop forgetting about this band and give them a try

If you check out any release make sure it's Interlude Second. Quite different from all their other stuff but far better in my opinion. Their other albums are great though, just not as relevant to my own tastes.
mz - 17.07.2013 at 22:37
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 17.07.2013 at 22:31

will do master.
Is Interlude Second the album which features Vindsval ?
!J.O.O.E.! - 17.07.2013 at 22:41
Written by mz on 17.07.2013 at 22:37

will do master.
Is Interlude Second the album which features Vindsval ?

I don't think any of them feature him unfortunately. It was planned for Monolithe III but never happened.
mz - 17.07.2013 at 23:19
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 17.07.2013 at 22:41

Written by mz on 17.07.2013 at 22:37

will do master.
Is Interlude Second the album which features Vindsval ?

life sucks
mz - 18.07.2013 at 22:25
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 17.07.2013 at 22:31

It's me again quoting you here. I listened to Interlude Second twice and it is damn excellent. I will keep my comment regarding that EP for that its thread but thanks for head up
!J.O.O.E.! - 18.07.2013 at 22:41
Written by mz on 18.07.2013 at 22:25

No problem. Quite a unique little record.
mz - 18.07.2013 at 22:56
Oh my English sucks. I am developing some k7ism :S

News Monolithe - New Album Update 7.5 08.06.2013 by Czerny Reiter
News Monolithe - New Album Excerpt Online 7.5 01.10.2013 by 3rdWorld
News Monolithe - Streaming New Album In Full 7.5 16.10.2013 by Mr. Doctor
News Cloudscape - New Album Completed, Artwork Revealed 5.5 04.12.2011 by Kuroboshi
News Immolation - New Album Completed 5.5 23.01.2007 by Syk