"I Asked For Wine, He Gave Me Blood" is the name of the new song black metallers Glorior Belli have released as a foretaste of their new album Gators Rumble, Chaos Unfurls, their fifth so far. If you are curious about the new sounds, the track has been uploaded to the Soundcloud page of the band and you can blast it below where you also find the new album cover art and tracklist.

Gators Rumble, Chaos Unfurls will be released in October/early November 2013 by Agonia Records.

Tracklist:

11. Gators Rumble, Chaos Unfurls

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Glorior Belli

Posted: 18.08.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Bad English - 18.08.2013 at 14:28
Anorax seems was time travleller

Apothecary - 18.08.2013 at 14:53
I thought it'd be all heavy from the opening but there's a good deal of the blues-y feel too, pretty neat. Sounds like it'll be a natural continuation of The Great Southern Darkness.
Also, as a native Floridian, let me just say that that album title and cover are both epic as shit
Don_Doom - 18.08.2013 at 19:47
Sounds good, but nothing like Manifesting the raging beast...

The cover art is also good!
!J.O.O.E.! - 18.08.2013 at 20:03
Written by Don_Doom on 18.08.2013 at 19:47

Sounds good, but nothing like Manifesting the raging beast...

They haven't for a long while now, which is why this band no longer appeals to me.
Doc Godin - 19.08.2013 at 04:54
The song is ok. I LOVE the album title + artwork. Hopefully the rest of the album is a little better...not that this song is terrible, just unremarkable.
Czerny Reiter - 20.08.2013 at 20:03
As the vox faded, at about the 2:50 mark, the song really took off.

Fairly typical of their current style, it would seem... I hope the other tracks are better as this is an altogether weak track.

News Glorior Belli - New Album Streaming Online 10.5 19.09.2011 by BitterCOld
News Glorior Belli - New Song Online 10.5 04.08.2011 by
News Glorior Belli - Entire New Album Streaming Online 10.5 29.10.2013 by HitokiriNate85
News Fu Manchu - New Song Online, New Album Detailed 8.5 30.03.2014 by SleepFan
News Woods Of Desolation - New Album Detailed And Song Streaming Online 8.5 17.11.2013 by Marcel Hubregtse