Trivium are preparing the release of their upcoming new album Vengeance Falls for October 15th. Now the group is streaming another new song, this time it is a song called "Strife" which the band has debuted live as well. You can listen to it through the YouTube clip available below. Vengeance Falls was produced by David Draiman (Disturbed, Device).

The album pre-orders are already up over here in a variety of formats. If you want another piece from the new album, the previously released song "Brave This Storm" is also still streaming here.

Vengeance Falls tracklist:

1. Brave This Storm
02. Vengeance Falls
03. Strife
04. No Way To Heal
05. To Believe
06. At The End Of This War
07. Through Blood And Dirt And Bone
08. Villainy Thrives
09. Incineration: The Broken World
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh)

Source: trivium.org
Band profile: Trivium

Posted: 21.08.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Hallford9000 - 21.08.2013 at 13:20
Still/better/than/new/a7x.
Ace Frawley - 21.08.2013 at 13:45
Not bad. The previous album had some really good tracks so hopefully the new album contains more of the good stuff. Pretty talented band, albeit not much of an original sound. I enjoy them anyway, and I thought they were really tight live when I saw them in Sydney in early 2012. Hopefully they'll tour down under again on this new album, during our summer.
WorpeX - 21.08.2013 at 14:31
I liked Brave This Storm more. I kinda forgot this song was playing about halfway through it.
Moose - 21.08.2013 at 15:24
I was a big fan of Ascendancy, Crusade and Shogun back in the day.. but I found this song extremely boring.
Simplification of their music for commercial reasons is my only explanation.
BaneConall - 21.08.2013 at 17:37
It seems that they hit their peak with Shogun and are just going downhill now.
Slayerus23 - 21.08.2013 at 19:54
I think Ascendancy was their only great album. Both Shogun and In Waves had their half-good. The other two I simply don't like.

If this album is half-good, well.. it's the least they can do now.
Dylan - 22.08.2013 at 09:26
Ascendancy and Shogun were pretty cool i might download this one but probably not a purchase.
Sword_Chant - 22.08.2013 at 22:53
If there's one thing I like about Trivium it's that every album is different and their discography is a mixed bag. It can get tiresome when you hear a band that creates the same songs again and again.

So far these songs are pretty cool, need to hear more though to tell where the sound is going. I agree about Ascendancy being the best album though.

News Trivium - Another New Song Online 10.5 14.07.2011 by
News Trivium - Another New Song Online 10.5 30.06.2011 by Snbn
News Queensrÿche - Another New Song Available Online 8.5 02.06.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Suicide Silence - Another New Song Online 7 21.06.2011 by Mr. Doctor
News Meshuggah - Another New Song Online 7 17.02.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!