Satyricon have released a new video for their song "Phoenix", taken from their recently released self-titled album. "Phoenix" features Sivert Høyem (vocalist of Madrugada) on vocals and percussion by Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven and Karl Oluf Wennerberg. Enjoy it here!

The performance footage for the "Phoenix" video was filmed at Den Norske Opera & Ballett in Oslo, Norway, where the black metallers were joined by the Norwegian National Opera Chorus as part of the Ultima Oslo Contemporary Music Festival.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Satyricon

Posted: 09.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Bad English - 09.11.2013 at 15:21
Interesting public, doest looks like those folks listen music(CD) on regular bases
Rasa - 09.11.2013 at 20:50
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 15:21

And how do you distinguish those who do from those who don't?
Bad English - 09.11.2013 at 20:52
Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 20:50

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 15:21

And how do you distinguish those who do from those who don't?

How many ppl nowadays listens music, only fiev, I mean CD, look at croud they looks like they more care about radio music
Carl Berg - 09.11.2013 at 21:05
Amazing atmosphere on this track
Rasa - 09.11.2013 at 21:54
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 20:52

Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 20:50

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 15:21

And how do you distinguish those who do from those who don't?

I am a metalhead, I buy cds, but I don't look like one at all. Not only because of that, but in general, I think categorising people seems to me a little bit ignorant. Especially just by looking at the video of a concert.
Bad English - 09.11.2013 at 21:55
Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 21:54

ppl who go to opera and livs more less banker style ''polite'' life has no time for music
and it was more opera type of event if they would go regulaary to the gigs Satyricon would sold out bigger venues
Rasa - 09.11.2013 at 22:12
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 21:55

Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 21:54

What I see here is only choir backing. Besides, there is no opera, just the concert was held in Opera and Ballet theatre. It's still Satyricon's concert. People came for them and their music.
Machiavelli - 10.11.2013 at 00:02
Weak performance for all that hoopla.
Dinruth - 10.11.2013 at 10:20
Written by Array on 09.11.2013 at 23:02

This 'regular bases' joke goes to my non-existent Bad English Top20 list.

maybe you should make it into an existing one
NocturnalStalker - 10.11.2013 at 15:59
I still had no opportunity to listen to the latest Satyricon record, but I must admit that this particular song sounds interesting. At least, it's not quite what I expected to hear.
mara - 10.11.2013 at 19:46
I really like this song, I wish I were on that concert :/
Inshushinak - 11.11.2013 at 22:08
It was weird, It doesnt sounds like Satyricon at all, the whole new CD was a disapointment for me
TheLostChord - 13.11.2013 at 20:06
What the fuck!?!? That's the studio track played over live footage. Why would they do that? Fucking dumb. I really like the song, but I hate it when bands dub studio sound over live video. Some loss of respect there.
Lord_Regnier - 14.11.2013 at 01:10
Written by Inshushinak on 11.11.2013 at 22:08

Satyricon stopped sounding like Satyricon after "Nemesis Divina".

News Van Canto - New Video Released 5.5 10.02.2014 by R Lewis