Finnish group Amoral have recently revealed their new album artwork as well as other details about Fallen Leaves & Dead Sparrows. The release date has been set for February 14th. Aki Siltala, the artist behind the covers of previous Amoral albums Decrowning and Reptile Ride is again responsible for the cover artwork. Take a look at it below.

Tracklist:

01. On The Other Side Pt. I (7:14)
02. No Familiar Faces (4:07)
03. Prolong A Stay (7:39)
04. Blueprints (4:20)
05. If Not Here, Where? (9:15)
06. The Storm Arrives (6:25)
07. See This Through (6:39)
08. On The Other Side Pt. II (9:14)

The band previously released the song "If Not Here, Where?" which you can hear here if you haven't before.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amoral

Posted: 23.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Rikke - 23.12.2013 at 12:54
I must say, even though I don't like the new amoral music, I'm amazed how awesome this coverart is!

EDIT: I just listened the new single, Ari's growling (is it Ari?) totally surprised me! He defenitely is not the greatest growler, but it was passable... Can someone tell me what "Beneath" is like? I didn't listen "show me your colors" or "Beneath" but this... Is this the new style of Amoral? I mean this is nothing like "the year of the suckerpunch"... I'm so surprised... And confused ;_;
moe5512 - 23.12.2013 at 14:14
Written by Rikke on 23.12.2013 at 12:54

If you listen at 2:01 and 2:37 (especially 2:01) you can hear Ari mastering the art of growling
Rikke - 23.12.2013 at 16:24
Written by moe5512 on 23.12.2013 at 14:14

Written by Rikke on 23.12.2013 at 12:54

God that was... Awful But still if they start doing this progressive metalcore (or something like that and the single really reminds me of progressive metalcorebands) I would like to give a shot for the new album!

News Kamelot - New Album Artwork Unveiled 7 16.08.2012 by Angel_Lament
News Tears Of Martyr - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 7 25.03.2013 by Bad English
News Christopher Amott - New Solo Album Title And Cover Artwork Unveiled 7 06.07.2012 by Mad Arab666
News Suffocation - New Album Cover Artwork Unveiled 7 30.11.2012 by J. N.
News Devin Townsend - New Album Artwork Unveiled, Release Teaser Video 7 27.07.2012 by infernaldeath87