Nachtmystium just revealed the cover artwork of their final album The World We Left Behind, a nine-song album. This will be the black metallers swansong and mainman Blake "Azentrius" Judd will dedicate himself fully to Hate Meditation from now on. Take a look at the album artwork and tracklist below. As for new music, it will probably be available soon.

Release dates: August 5th in North America, August 4th in Europe/Australia and New Zealand via Century Media Records. What do you expect from the band's final opus?

Album tracklist:

09. Epitaph For A Dying Star

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium

Posted: 03.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Mr. Doctor - 03.07.2014 at 19:04
Oh... I did not expect that at all. I friggin love it!
!J.O.O.E.! - 03.07.2014 at 19:05
Holy shit that is beautiful. Worth opening that image in another page; looks even better.
Mr. Doctor - 03.07.2014 at 19:09
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.07.2014 at 19:05

This shit on vinyl would be sick. I really hope the music will match... I know you don't like the meddle albums (I really do) but their last album was meh.

At least they will end on a high note artwork-wise!
!J.O.O.E.! - 03.07.2014 at 19:10
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.07.2014 at 19:09

Damn, I did just right after reading your post. You are right. Damn, this shit on vinyl would be sick. I really hope the music will match... I know you don't like the meddle albums ( I really do) but their last album was meh.

At least they will end on a high note artwork-wise!

Instinct: Decay is pretty much the only album of theirs that interests me so I'm not holding out for music that I'll enjoy. I'll give a go of course.
Lit. - 03.07.2014 at 19:30

I haven't checked anything from this band since Instinct: Decay as well, but I'm super tempted now.
J. N. - 03.07.2014 at 21:22
Apparently, this was the original artwork. I'm glad they changed.

Edit: The original is cool, but not something to use as a cover. Maybe a poster.

Mr. Doctor - 03.07.2014 at 21:31
Written by J. N. on 03.07.2014 at 21:22
Apparently, this was the original artwork. I'm glad they changed.

Damn that's a tough one if you ask me. I love both actually. I think the readhead is better but on the other hand the other artwork feels like it has a stronger connection with the title.
Tough call. D: Also, where did you get this artwork?
J. N. - 03.07.2014 at 21:32
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.07.2014 at 21:31
Also, where did you get this artwork?

Mr. Doctor - 03.07.2014 at 21:34
Ok... Let me take it back... Because the more I look at the old artwork the more I notice the fucked up anatomy. Seriously. Compare the left arm with the right one. Shit.
!J.O.O.E.! - 03.07.2014 at 21:37
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.07.2014 at 21:34

The left arm is further forward that the right one
Mr. Doctor - 03.07.2014 at 21:46
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.07.2014 at 21:37

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.07.2014 at 21:34

The left arm is further forward that the right one

I thought of that possibility but it just looks weird when you look at back and all. The legs look right to me though. I dunno. I might be off. In anyc ase, I think that while this fits better with the artwork, the red one is still better.
What do you think, Joe?
!J.O.O.E.! - 03.07.2014 at 21:47
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.07.2014 at 21:46

What do you think, Joe?

If definitely has a nice moody vibe about it, and would indeed suit the music more, but the new one is just better artwork and more interesting for an album like this.
Troy Killjoy - 03.07.2014 at 22:25
Bewbs.
Karlabos - 04.07.2014 at 02:55
I'm gonna have to listen to this just because of the cover
SceneryOfLoss - 04.07.2014 at 20:00
Written by Karlabos on 04.07.2014 at 02:55

I'm gonna have to listen to this just because of the cover

Same here.

News Officium Triste - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 8.5 12.12.2012 by Abattoir
News Mayan - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 8.5 30.10.2013 by 3rdWorld
News Tears Of Martyr - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 8.5 25.03.2013 by Bad English
News Sodom - Upcoming Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 8.5 26.02.2013 by Cynic Metalhead
News Watain - New Album Cover And Tracklist Unveiled 7.5 12.06.2013 by Mr. Doctor