Rainbow's "Live In Munich" double-CD will be issued in North America and Europe on June 13th and in Japan on June 20th. The DVD of the concert was released last December in Japan and is expected to be out this summer in Europe. The show was recorded/filmed in Munich, Germany on October 20, 1977 with the following line-up: Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Cozy Powell (drums), Bob Daisley (bass) and David Stone (keyboards). The tracklisting is as follows:

CD1 - 'Kill The King', 'Mistreated', 'Sixteenth Century Greensleeves', 'Catch The Rainbow', 'Long Live Rock 'N' Roll'.

CD2: - 'Man On The Silver Mountain', 'Still I'm Sad', 'Do You Close Your Eyes'.

Source: rainbowfanclan.com
Band profile: Rainbow

Posted: 14.05.2006 by Thryce

Comments

DIO Is God - 20.02.2008 at 03:31
The most amazing concert that I've watched/ listened to. I have both the cd, and dvd.
Nyxgrinder - 10.03.2008 at 20:22
It could be worse, they could've choice my little pony as their name, and what's the deal with "cozy" powell?????? and "MAN" on the silver mountain it looks so much like a movie about two nasty cowboys having fun on a mountain lol.

Not another ggg band

this boys are weird
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.03.2008 at 23:57
Written by Guest on 20.02.2008 at 03:31

Yes, the dvd is just totally incredible. Especially the interaction of Blackmore and Dio, it is probably my favourite live concert dvd ever. The dvd is just one long trip.
DIO Is God - 10.03.2008 at 23:59
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.03.2008 at 23:57

Written by Guest on 20.02.2008 at 03:31

Haha, oh my god yeah!! Haha, I have the cd also, and I was just listening to it. Ritchie is just so awesome. He, in my eyes, is the greatest guitarist. And he shows it, on Catch the Rainbow, and 16th Century Greensleeves. Cozy Powell is also very amazing. His drum solo was the best.
Dangerboner - 11.03.2008 at 00:56
The shiny, blinking Rainbow over the stage made me seriously LOL. I've only seen bits on YouTube, but they were awesome and I'll probably pick this up sometime in the future.

News Manowar - Set To Release New Double Live Album 5.5 01.07.2007 by Bad English
News Atrocity - To Release Double Live DVD 5.5 21.02.2012 by
News Anathema - Announce New Double Vinyl Live Release 5.5 11.05.2013 by BloodTears
News Royal Hunt - Release Double Live CD & DVD 5.5 15.10.2006 by GT