STRATOVARIUS' Timo Tolkki has posted the following in his blog:

"I have started writing songs. It took a while to gather all the equipment, but now I am done and I can let the creativity flow. May the Muse of Music be with me. First I am gonna write the songs for the next Stratovarius album. This I expect to be completed before our tour starts at the end of September.

After that I am gonna fly to Germany to record drums for the demos. I have a pretty good idea how the album will turn out. I have also some projects happening, which I will do, as I have time."

Source: stratovarius.com
Band profile: Stratovarius

Posted: 16.08.2006 by lupas

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 17.08.2006 at 02:35
man these guys are like my favourite band, their Power Metal stuff (and some ov their prog stuff) has gotten me through some rough times, i fvcking love this band to death......but their latest album SUCKED, it wasn't even Power Metal! It's like the type ov music what 40-50 yr olds make when they're TRYING to attract young people......or in other words, it sounds just like modern-day Megadeth. i just hope this upcoming album isn't shameful like the last, or else i will be heartbroken.

i love these guys, and it hurt to hear them release such a bad record
Stratowarrior - 17.08.2006 at 05:27
stratovarius is also my favourite band so i'm expecting their new record and i know it will be HUGE so i can't wait and maybe TT let TK and lauri porra to help him to write new songs....stratovarius-stratowarriors:banger2::bow:!!
rainmaker2 - 17.08.2006 at 09:24
Stratovarius is one of my favourite groups. I am looking forward to a new CD
TempestPrincess - 18.08.2006 at 01:00
i hope that the new album will be a great creation...'cause i really love this band...

bye
eagleheart - 17.09.2006 at 00:32
stratovarius is also (and manowar) my fave band.I think that their best albums though are until episode,and i mean "twilight time", "dreamspace", "fourth dimension", "episode".
Stratoman - 09.10.2006 at 04:18
i hope after all their problems they might create something very good maybe a second visions stuff why not? anyway i hope it will sound much better than the last one or the elements two albums... it's bad to say that i'm starting to think i can have another favourite band...

News Stratovarius - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 9 23.05.2009 by Angel_Lament
News Paragon - Writing Songs For New Album 8.5 09.03.2008 by LeChron James
News Eldritch - Writing Songs For New Album 8.5 05.02.2008 by GT
News Cattle Decapitation - Writing Material For New Album 7 21.12.2013 by sentinel65
News Sick Of It All - To Re-Record Old Songs For A New Compilation Album 7 20.09.2011 by Kingface