The video for the single "Blooddrunk" off Children Of Bodom's upcoming album has been posted online. The video can be viewed at this location.

The clip, which was produced by Katapult Filmproduktion, was shot in the former Nazi barracks in Krampnitz in the vicinity of Berlin, Germany, where the Russian army was stationed before the German reunion.

Another Children Of Bodom song entitled "Banned From Heaven" was already made available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

Source: myspacetv.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom

Posted: 18.02.2008 by bluemobiusx

Comments

matthioso - 18.02.2008 at 21:57
the videoclip is not that good IMO
but the song sounds good to me, in the style of 'are you dead yet', but then again I like all CoB's albums
Infidel - 18.02.2008 at 22:05
It's not good in my opinion...I don't like CoB, I love them but this song and clip didn't impress me !!
Abattoir - 18.02.2008 at 22:15
Hm...I still don't know what to say...mixed feelings.
Dark Blood - 18.02.2008 at 23:13
Well, it's better than AYDY.. but far from perfection.
Stigma - 18.02.2008 at 23:19
Hm, actually not that bad, though they had one really "Amaranthish" part in it.
Introspekrieg - 18.02.2008 at 23:55
That was not bad bad at all, not necessarily a return to form but a step in the right direction for CoB. I really like the keys on this one, they have always been the highlight of this band for me. At first I thought there was a mistake and Lamb of God had been overdubbed, but I guess it was intentional. That part seemed unnecessary and out of place IMO...
White Winter Sun - 18.02.2008 at 23:59
Average video for average song. The other one entitled 'Banned From Heaven' is not really better.
I keep "Blooddrunk" on my wish list till I listen to the whole album, but it's near to be out of this list
Dead Ohlin - 19.02.2008 at 00:12
Nothing spcial on this clip.
Fhuesc - 19.02.2008 at 00:44
Written by White Winter Sun on 18.02.2008 at 23:59

Average video for average song.

I couldn't say it better.
White Winter Sun - 19.02.2008 at 00:48
Written by Fhuesc on 19.02.2008 at 00:44

I couldn't say it better.

Yes you could. I speak english like a french: really bad .
Stalker - 19.02.2008 at 00:49
LOL whats next, they used all Bodom ideas and they become Children Of Auschwitz lol hahah.. ahm, that may not be funny.... Anyway, seems that their music changed quite a bit since the last time I listened to them,.,..
kain686 - 19.02.2008 at 01:35
yahhhhh great news im sooooo happy....... so i can't wait the new upcoming album ..........yahhhhhhhhhhh
BurbotsRevenge - 19.02.2008 at 02:07
damn school computers cant watch the video here as site is blocked

and now i have to wait ages till i get home...
selken - 19.02.2008 at 02:27
These two songs are not as bad as AYDY, but Im still specting more melody and speed
HardSide - 19.02.2008 at 03:40
Written by Stalker on 19.02.2008 at 00:49

I actually like that idea, the title I mean, not the title change.
Paradox0 - 19.02.2008 at 06:33
I'm really not that impressed honestly. As weird (and blasphemous) as this sounds but it almost sounds like progressive metalcore.
MUSIC? - 19.02.2008 at 12:21
This had some surprisingly decent moments. The lyrics are still awful and the "americanized" chorus is boring but the melody is good and that breakdown near the end with the solo was cool. Also, they turned up the keyboards this time around.

I'm still going to assume this is like Trashed, Lost and Strung Out on the last album and be the only decent song.
IronWinter - 19.02.2008 at 12:37
Hmm...not sure really, it might grow on me but atm I don't really like it, its the verse that ruins it for me, sounds a bit generic imo.

I kinda prefered Banned from Heaven in a way, well i'm still intrested to see how the rest of the album is.
Harlequin - 19.02.2008 at 13:08
Great melodies, supreme songwriting, classy guitarwork, awesome vocals...

These are all things this song does not have.
NoRb3 - 19.02.2008 at 13:29
Boooring... sounds like a copy of AYDY
Sheol - 19.02.2008 at 14:21
Not that good of a video, same with the song. Good chorus though.
BestMetalstormer - 19.02.2008 at 15:06
Mediocre video, the song is much more better than Are You Dead Yet, but still not equalling their previous masterpieces
everonn - 19.02.2008 at 15:25
Better than expected...
RhysTerk - 19.02.2008 at 16:10
It's quite ok but i don't think an "ok" song should be released as a single
Warman - 19.02.2008 at 16:55
I liked the video and I loved the keyboards, the rest was boring. (Said by a fan who loves all their albums)
CDbile - 19.02.2008 at 19:46
Not to say the same than everybody (^^): the video and the song aren't bad, but we cannot say that they are really good too... In fact it feels like listening the same thing all the time, because now we know CoB's sound by heart, and as they try to stay in the same way, it's very hard to discover something new in the song. That's why I think some of you are calling "boring" this new song.
Anyway, CoB stays a really good band and maybe we're expecting too much from them now as they have been a very great band at their time...
Snbn - 19.02.2008 at 20:06
That song is better than AYDY? but i'm still like more the old stuff of C.O.B. !!!!
Spyroid - 19.02.2008 at 20:56
I think this is worse than the highlights on AYDY. Still not worthless but it's sounds like a filler and it's the title track? Got no big hopes...

The song structure is really boring - intro, verse, bridge, chorus, introriff again, verse, bridge, chorus, keyboardsolo, guitarsolo, chorus*2 + some breaks here and there -> finished. I mean... this is your sixth album... by the way, the vocals are not good at all. AND - the video is totally uninteresting.
~Nagash~ - 19.02.2008 at 21:04
The song is cool, but the vid is not COB style.
-Valhalla- - 20.02.2008 at 04:40
This is better than AYDY by far, this is going to be a good new album!
Doc Godin - 20.02.2008 at 07:48
Not bad, but not great. Looks like its gonna be a worthwhile album, but nothing to memorable. And what the hell is with that goofy 'stache Roope was sportin?
metal2000 - 20.02.2008 at 09:23
you know guys I think this song better than AYDY and they did some improvement any way fro my side I loved the song:banger2::banger2:
addiction - 20.02.2008 at 13:49
it sounds like this album will be better than the last one...its not an amazing song by any means, but it is ok. it was enjoyable....the video on the oter hand did not impress me at all....it is not awful, but not worth of mentioning...
Sepulchre - 21.02.2008 at 04:04
The video was kinda stupid and pointless, but I like the song. Can't wait for the new album.
GT - 21.02.2008 at 11:27
A nice song but the video is nothing special
cruel pain - 23.02.2008 at 10:44
average stuff...video was terrible...song is still OK
alexo dynami - 25.02.2008 at 21:03
that is a very average song, nothing stood out from the song or video other than Roope's new handlebar beard
juanopereira - 19.05.2008 at 08:12
Nice song, not as good as the old ones (follow the reaper, hatebreeder, something wild, etc). The video it's OK but nothing special.

News Children Of Bodom - New Video Posted Online 10.5 12.09.2008 by juanopereira
News Children Of Bodom - New Video Online 10.5 13.05.2013 by bugsterscrow