According to Century Media website, Danish metallers Mercenary now offers you the chance to listen to their new album "Architect Of Lies" in its entirety. Just head for http://www.myspace.com/mercenarydenmark and enjoy the new tracks!

Produced by the renowned Jacob Hansen, "Architect Of Lies" proves to be a stunning fusion of metallic aggression, progressive elements and catchy melodies and will be released on the following dates:

Denmark: March 17, 2008.
Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Benelux / Italy: March 21, 2008.
UK / France / Greece / Norway / Rest Of Europe: March 24, 2008.
Spain / Portugal: March 25, 2008.
Sweden / Finland / Hungary: March 26, 2008.

Source: www2.centurymedia.com
Band profile: Mercenary

Posted: 12.03.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

BurbotsRevenge - 12.03.2008 at 05:18
cool! will go and have a listen
Locke - 12.03.2008 at 10:08
Oh my god this album is fucking amazing...
GT - 12.03.2008 at 11:12
If you haven't already listened to this album then get your arse to MySpace...it's a killer album!
Rusher - 12.03.2008 at 14:51
This album is just amazing, already pre-ordered my copy!
Thryce - 14.03.2008 at 15:44
After listening, I officially don't like this album and band. Looks like they didn't even try to bring something that hasn't been done before. Especially the vocals are quite wearisome.

Count me out for praising the album.
Promonex - 14.03.2008 at 15:52
Same here. 11 Dreams was awesome, hands down, but everything afterwards, this included, is just the same old, same old. Solid, but far from groundbreaking.
Syk - 21.03.2008 at 03:50
Why in the flying fuck of Jupiter are these guys still listed under the Death metal section of this site? From the ten minutes of this album available on their current myspace, only two - three at the most - seconds sounded remotely close to anything death metal. You could just call it "modern heavy metal" to lure a more appropriate [potential] audience. I also see no reason for 'em to list themselves as "progressive" other than to be pretentious bastards, but I don't care so much about that...

And nice to see that Thryce and I agree every once in a while
GT - 21.03.2008 at 09:00
@Syk: agree with the genre. There's not much (if any) death metal there...but you have the abillity to change it you know
Syk - 21.03.2008 at 12:59
Written by GT on 21.03.2008 at 09:00
I know, but I'm not completely sure what I would call it, and I'm worried the higher-ups may disagree and take my perms away. I'd like to see some staff discussion

Honestly though, I'm thinking of something like Gothenburg-influenced Heavy, for the new album, at least
GT - 21.03.2008 at 13:04
Written by Syk on 21.03.2008 at 12:59

Written by GT on 21.03.2008 at 09:00

Honestly though, I'm thinking of something like Gothenburg-influenced Heavy for the new album

I know what you mean. I haven't changed it either 'cause I don't know what to change it to and from what year. Gothenburg-influenced heavy is actually quite fitting IMO

News Hardcore Superstar - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 31.05.2009 by Doc Godin
News Deftones - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 25.10.2006 by
News Heathen - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 14.02.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD
News Shadows Fall - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 13.06.2006 by wrathchild
News In Flames - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 26.03.2008 by Born-2rise