This just in: My Dying Bride have entered the studio to start recording for their next album. Pre-production has started last week and they gone into full studio at mode at Futureworks in Manchester, with Mags once again at the wheel.

According to guitarist Andrew Craighan, there are no song or album titles yet, but the feel of the album is, in his words "heading for empty and bleak with flashes of rage".

More as we get it.

Source: mydyingbride.org
Band profile: My Dying Bride

Posted: 25.03.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Pétur - 25.03.2008 at 19:54
yeey! 2008 starts to look better.
deathovertime - 25.03.2008 at 21:22
I got excited when I read this. I know it's probably quite a long while off, but I'm starting to get excited to hear it already.
Katatronik - 25.03.2008 at 21:30
Yeah, amazing news! Looking forward...
Bad English - 25.03.2008 at 21:49
I hope they never changed
Tony Harrison - 25.03.2008 at 22:18
Have high hope for this! Was disappointed with SODWOL but their last album was a big step in the right direction
Sanctus Diavolos - 26.03.2008 at 00:05
really good news
kain686 - 26.03.2008 at 04:49
Yeah amazing news omg i can't wait......
but i wish they never changed
good work my dying bride m/
BestMetalstormer - 26.03.2008 at 07:06
Hope it will be good doom I can enjoy, 'cause their The Dreadful Hours I own didnt win my heart.
eraserhead - 26.03.2008 at 12:34
Peh! I see some really silly messages here ! one say thatt sodwol was not good and another says the dreadfull hours didnt win his heart ! if you cant love sodwol or tdh, then mdb is not a band that you can really love- thats certain .
Carrion Misery - 26.03.2008 at 15:57
Oh man, I was waiting for this news for quite some time now. SOD,WOL was a master piece as was Dreadful Hours. Its all pieces to a giant puzzle of doom and they all fit just right.
BestMetalstormer - 26.03.2008 at 17:26
Written by Guest on 26.03.2008 at 12:34

My Dying Bride is truely not my fav, eventhough I love doom. Thats why I hope this new upcoming stuff will work for me.
Tony Harrison - 26.03.2008 at 21:33
Written by Guest on 26.03.2008 at 12:34

Your right, I don't truly love them. I used to, but personally I've found SODWOL was a bit bland and uninspired. I still like 'em though and am willing to give their new stuff a try!
dancingdecember - 27.03.2008 at 19:00
line of deathless kings was bad bad bad.i dont really care about them anymore after that horrible record.if you get the doom part out of MDB(as they did with the last release) they are just a bad death metal band and i dont need more bad death metal bands.

and by the way dreadful hours and sodwol was great records that no MDB fan can resist in my opinion so like someone said if you couldnt like them maybe you should quit trying to like them if they could manage to release some record now like those records it would be incredibly amazing.
PROPHETOFDOOM13 - 30.03.2008 at 22:34
I can't wait, i hope you guys come back to the states soon -caught you in 1997 at JAXX in west springfield virginia and also got to meet the band,sat ina booth and talked to the tour manager back then BEAU KING and also chatted with former drummer RICK...............................................................
Duy Hung - 01.04.2008 at 11:12
I no longer expect too much from them, just hope that the new album could come close to MDB classics like Turn Loose The Swans or my personal fav The Light At The End Of The World
Mr. Doctor - 01.04.2008 at 19:48
I hopa that it'll be better than the last one... wich was very boring.
THE_BLACK_GOD - 12.04.2008 at 13:23
Hell yeah MDB RULEzzzz
2008 is a very good year HUHU

News My Dying Bride - Enter The Studio 10.5 05.04.2012 by Erik M.
News My Dying Bride - New EP On The Way 7.5 10.08.2009 by Elio
News Crucified Barbara - To Enter The Studio This Summer 5.5 08.06.2011 by neonxaos
News Rage - Enter The Studio, New Album Update 5.5 04.11.2011 by Edmund Fogg