"Kolossus", the new album from Norwegian metallers Keep Of Kalessin, is available for streaming in its entirety at the band's MySpace page.

The album will be released in Europe on June 6th (North America on June 10th) by Indie Recordings and licensed to Nuclear Blast for the following territories: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and rest of the world outside Europe (except Australia and Russia).

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Keep Of Kalessin

Posted: 30.05.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Bad English - 30.05.2008 at 11:59
Damn I saw those news yesterday and I wanna ed them today but WWS was firts well he as write wine slows you

Album are good just hear it, its interesting and awsome, but wont be my fav anyway
Thryce - 30.05.2008 at 12:30
Listened to it. Didn't really like it. Yeah, a fun listen and all, but really nothing spectacular or promising.
Don't understand what all the fuss is about.
White Winter Sun - 30.05.2008 at 12:40
I listened to it too, and I was rather disappointed. I wasn't impressed by what I have heard.
I was expecting something better than this, regarding the buzz about the "Kolossus" release.
Bad English - 30.05.2008 at 15:52
Written by Thryce on 30.05.2008 at 12:30

Don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Since I had hera maybe 1/2 times all albums, ONLY 1/2 not like Immortal ''Battles in the north'' 30 tiems this year maybe, so it was quate ok but I wont lsiten it again, till I dont know
Rituale_Satanum - 30.05.2008 at 18:16
all the songs sound the same :S
Doc Godin - 30.05.2008 at 23:56
Damn, I wish my home computer was working, Ive been waiting for this news for months and I cant even listen to it! Bah!
Valaskjalf - 31.05.2008 at 01:51
Written by Doc Godin on 30.05.2008 at 23:56

dude dont beat yourself up about it youre not missing out on it. Ive had the album for about 10 days now and Ive had enough time and listens to convinec myself that my initial disappointment isnt going away. Everything sounds the same and doesnt have anything to hook you. It builds up to something and then they drop the ball. Choruses suck, clean vocals suck (please dont do it again) and overall the songs are just not as good as the ones on Armada. If i were you id be glad to not have heard it yet, wish I hadnt it was the album i was most looking forward to this year.
Doc Godin - 01.06.2008 at 03:48
Written by Valaskjalf on 31.05.2008 at 01:51

Written by Doc Godin on 30.05.2008 at 23:56

I hope your right, unfortunately my past doesnt give me much happiness, I have a history of liking albums everyone hates and hating albums everyone likes. I'll probably end up buying it anyways.
sq_xeper - 04.06.2008 at 01:55
mmh...i think its not as good as Armada

News Dawnbringer - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 03.09.2012 by WorpeX
News Arckanum - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 06.05.2013 by BoxCar Willy
News The Sword - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 21.08.2010 by Carl Berg
News Heathen - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 14.02.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD
News Killswitch Engage - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 18.11.2006 by metal4life