The Japanese bonus track from the latest album "Korven Kuningas" called "Kipakka" is now available for streaming online over at the official Korpiklaani MySpace.

A comment from the band reads as follows: "We got several requests to put our instrumental "Kipakka" on our MySpace, since this bonustrack only appears on our Japanese albums. Finally the message came through the misty haze caused by all beers, and here it is! And in the process we got the right mood and also replaced "Northern Fall" by "Metsämies". There we stopped to take another beer, and well, the mood was so cool that we forgot about replacing the rest."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani

Posted: 04.10.2008 by Janne

Comments

Janne - 04.10.2008 at 11:58
At least! I was waiting for this moment for 6 months!
I have listened to it 4 times by now
-DC-002- - 04.10.2008 at 12:39
yep. that's definitely Korpiklaani. Compared to their other instrumentals go this ones kinda boring.
LeChron James - 04.10.2008 at 12:42
japanese track KVLT as fuck
Black Conundrum - 04.10.2008 at 22:36
Something that sucks is that I've not heard anything off Korpiklaani's new album (which I created the wikipedia page for. Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, it's not my intentions). This band is great. Well, since I probably can't hear this bonus track anywhere else (unless if I get a Japanese copy imported), so I guess I will go to their myspace in a little bit.
Bad English - 04.10.2008 at 22:41
Finaly thay understand that better think about Europeiands how japanese public, because realy best fans are in Europa and thay can edd soem live songs or some old songs like bonus in japan
ThunderAxe1989 - 04.10.2008 at 22:52
It sounds nice and fun
It makes me wanna go to Jolification (an annual alcohol and food festival in my town).... It's coming up in mid-November . Yay.

But yeah
I'm having trouble downloading/finding "Kipakka" though.
iceland_Norway - 05.10.2008 at 15:00
just listened to Kipakka eheh.

I have all Korpiklaani cds and I post in their official forum eheh

News Whispered - Another Japanese Bonus Track Online 7 12.07.2014 by Zadion
News Divine Heresy - Japanese Bonus Track Online 7 12.12.2007 by -DC-002-
News Nightwish - Video Bonus Track Online 5.5 18.06.2007 by Ivan
News Opeth - Bonus Track Streaming Online 5.5 21.09.2011 by malaikat
News Scale The Summit - LP Bonus Track Available Online 5.5 06.02.2012 by BloodTears