An exclusive pre-release listen at some of the new album "For Lies I Sire", is available now at this location.

"For Lies I Sire" [cover art] tracklisting:

01. Fall With Me
02. My Body, A Funeral
03. The Lies I Sire
04. Bring Me Victory
05. Echoes From A Hollow Soul
06. ShadowHaunt
07. Santuario Di Sangue
08. A Chapter in Loathing
09. Death Triumphant

The tenth My Dying Bride studio album will be available from March 23 2009.

Source: mydyingbride.org
Band profile: My Dying Bride

Posted: 13.02.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

kayla - 13.02.2009 at 02:33
Not too sure about this album, their old material is still their best.
Black Conundrum - 13.02.2009 at 04:14
I'll be looking forward to this. The album seems sweet. I am looking forward to hearing the new members do their stuff, Lena Abe on bass, Dan Mullins on drums, Katie Stone on keyboards. It's their first time on a studio album by My Dying Bride. I hope it will be sweet. I was thinking about submitting this news, but never really got around to it. Thanks, ArtiA.
Faithless Martyr - 13.02.2009 at 05:13
Sounds average :/ I just hope that the album will be better than this
-DC-002- - 13.02.2009 at 06:02
I like the musicianship. It has a resemblance to The Angel, and the Dark River. The vocals are the problem with me. Aaron seems kinda bored. You never know though. I'm still probably gonna buy this album
Mr. Doctor - 13.02.2009 at 18:49
Mmmm... I hope it will sound better. Because what I heard was fucking boring.

I hope they can me a better album than the last one.
MoonReflection - 15.02.2009 at 10:56
I'm not expecting too much from this album, though I'm really glad violin has returned to their instrumental line -up. It adds that amazing melancholic sound they have had during The Angel, and the Dark River era.
Bad English - 17.02.2009 at 19:17
Awsome, its awsome album, typical MDB but somehow remainds me MDB meet old Ashes You Leave because of violin sound, strong violin, well I realy thinks its be oen of best albums of year maybe best in doom no doubt
Marcel Hubregtse - 17.02.2009 at 20:26
Ouch this sample is actually pretty dire. And the vocals are even worse than on their latest album.

News My Dying Bride - New Album Cover Artwork Posted Online 7.5 21.08.2006 by Anathemani@c
News My Dying Bride - New Song Streaming Online 7.5 25.08.2012 by Unhealer
News My Dying Bride - New Song Streaming Online 7.5 10.05.2013 by Erik M.
News My Dying Bride - Entire Concert Available For Streaming Online 7.5 28.04.2007 by Katatronik
News My Dying Bride - New Video Online 7.5 02.01.2013 by Unhealer