French metallers Glorior Belli have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Summer time is now over and after a short trial of faith, Glorior Belli again shall rise!

As always there is a change in the line-up, only this time we proudly welcome two very promising American fellows, also involved in a deadly well-known project called Unearthly Trance.

Our comrades from New York respectively named Jay and Darren will take care of the rythm section (understand bass and drums) full time. Chris (aka Alastor) and Julien (aka Infestvvs) will still handle the guitar/vocals duties like they used to. We all decided to let go of our nicknames for obvious reasons.

Therefore, Glorior Belli should probably be able to give a few live shows in a while, assuming "you" understand the logistic it now requires. Thunderdome Touring (Dan) remains our booking agency in North-America. In any case interested people should get in touch as always through our regular email: gloriorbelli [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Also, the four of us will most likely start working on some new tunes soon, but more on that later, as good things come to whose who wait."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Glorior Belli

Posted: 09.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Damnated - 09.09.2009 at 21:32
FUCK JULIEN, HAIL INFESTVVS!

also fuck this sludge influence. also fuck adopting members from sludge bands.

maybe this exceeds my intellect, but i just don't understand their move from mind blowing black metal to okayish sludge influenced bm. and it seems that this 3rd album is just the beginning.
Ellrohir - 09.09.2009 at 23:25
This all sounds weird...

"We all decided to let go of our nicknames for obvious reasons." wtf?
Black Conundrum - 10.09.2009 at 02:48
I wonder what those "obvious" reasons are. Whatever the case, it really doesn't affect me much.
Sunioj - 10.09.2009 at 04:03
Written by Damnated on 09.09.2009 at 21:32

...also fuck this sludge influence. also fuck adopting members from sludge bands.

Indeed, I almost pulled my hair out when I heard the 'groove' when their new songs were posted online.
LeChron James - 10.09.2009 at 08:24
Theyre had sooo many lineup changes, its ridiculous.
Ilham - 10.09.2009 at 18:19
Well, I've been exchanging e-mails with Julien, and he says he's sick of the nicknames because... well.. you know, Infesvvs... Mortvvs... etc, just too... you know... as he says, it's obvious. I'd say cheesy. They are simple guys, they don't need nicknames.

As for the music, I haven't listened to the third album. I just don't want to spoil my opinion about them. I think Julien's work with Obscurus Advocam was awesome, as well as the mind-blowing album Manifesting The Raging Beast.
Ellrohir - 10.09.2009 at 23:14
Hm...took them seven years to discover their nicks are "cheesy" and "stupid"?

i hope i wont realize this about "Ellrohir" in 2012 or some date like this
Dangerboner - 14.09.2009 at 08:52
Written by Ellrohir on 10.09.2009 at 23:14

Hm...took them seven years to discover their nicks are "cheesy" and "stupid"?

i hope i wont realize this about "Ellrohir" in 2012 or some date like this

lol I realized this about my s/n last year but never changed it. "Dangerboner" sounded like a good nickname but it's already taken

News Glorior Belli - New Album Tracklist Revealed 6 21.07.2011 by LeChron James
News Glorior Belli - New Song Online, New Album Detailed 6 18.08.2013 by Bad English
News Glorior Belli - Recruit New Drummer 6 16.06.2009 by TheBigRossowski