Poll

which?

volume 1
volume 2

Total votes: 13
14.02.2008 - 15:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
which is the better of the 2 movies? i choose the first one because while we have more character development and background information on the Bride, the action in the first one is still much better, with all the epic swordfighting and shit(especially the fight in the restaurant with the crazy 88's)
15.02.2008 - 06:31
Fhuesc
The first one, in fact i didn't like the second one, there's like 2 battles and both suck, it has more drama and less action. And also missed some cool things from the first.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
15.02.2008 - 13:07
Bulletdodger
Both movies suck , but the first one reminds me of Quentin , the second one is nothing but shity drama , the first one , is gore , crazy fighting, even more gore , but nothing can beat Reservoir Dogs
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
15.02.2008 - 14:26
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bulletdodger on 15.02.2008 at 13:07

Both movies suck , but the first one reminds me of Quentin , the second one is nothing but shity drama , the first one , is gore , crazy fighting, even more gore , but nothing can beat Reservoir Dogs

i actually didn't like reservoir dogs. it was a boring, uninteresting and over-long movie * *

and i also have to add the unforgettable music in the first movie, especially Gheorghe Zamfir- Lone Shepherd and My Baby Shot me Down by Nancy Sinatra
15.02.2008 - 14:48
Bulletdodger
Written by Valentin B on 15.02.2008 at 14:26

i actually didn't like reservoir dogs. it was a boring, uninteresting and over-long movie * *

and i also have to add the unforgettable music in the first movie, especially Gheorghe Zamfir- Lone Shepherd and My Baby Shot me Down by Nancy Sinatra

In my opinion it isn't , the story is great , the acting too , in Kill Bill vol.1 I really liked the fighting and the music , but the story is not that interesting.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
16.02.2008 - 20:39
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Volume 1, by far, even though 2 is great it its own right.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.02.2008 - 20:48
Ernis
狼獾
First volume...because it's got more acition, more funny moments, more colourful characters and it's also shorter than the second volume which is also good btw.....
17.02.2008 - 00:59
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well QT made that as one movie, and fuckin production house wnated to be two, so i won't choose i look it as one move i don't seprate them on to, no vote
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
25.02.2008 - 16:35
Hangar XVIII
Both kick ass.
I chose 1 becuse of the anime part in the middle, which was pretty interesting.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
27.02.2008 - 20:35
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I chose 1 because it has more action, more battles and the anime part is just amazing.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
16.03.2008 - 18:21
Nyxgrinder
Both movies are a mountain of crap, those are good for kids who always play with his friends that they are fighting like power rangers, and in a real deal they close their eyes and fight like girls, in case they aren't allready running......nonpoint, nonsense and useless violence
17.03.2008 - 00:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Volume 1 handsdown....

More action, more fun [God.. I like the stupid excess of bloooooood!!!!] and like some said.. the anime part is exelent.

the 2 is good anyway...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
24.03.2008 - 00:21
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
volume 1 totally, i mean they both rock but i like the first one cos of all the blood and fighting!

the second one is more sort of talk blah blah blah but the bit where she gets buried is wicked!
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
24.03.2008 - 10:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Necrogeddon on 24.03.2008 at 00:21

volume 1 totally, i mean they both rock but i like the first one cos of all the blood and fighting!

the second one is more sort of talk blah blah blah but the bit where she gets buried is wicked!

i hate it when she talks about bill, it's always like in slow motion: especially when she's talking to hattori hanzo and that mexican pimp: "wwwwheeerre's biillll?"
24.03.2008 - 10:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm not going to vote because I haven't watched them in forever, but I thiiiiiiiink I like 2 better. I fucking hate the anime part in the first movie and most of the fighting was unrealistic, in a bad way for me. Vol 2 seemed to be a bit darker, and that fight scene where she completely blinds that one bitch is brutal as shit. And doesn't she get buried alive in Vol 2 as well? That was a bit freaky...oh, and which one had her unconscious body being raped numerous times in the hospital? That was beyond fucked up.
24.03.2008 - 12:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 24.03.2008 at 10:19

I'm not going to vote because I haven't watched them in forever, but I thiiiiiiiink I like 2 better. I fucking hate the anime part in the first movie and most of the fighting was unrealistic, in a bad way for me. Vol 2 seemed to be a bit darker, and that fight scene where she completely blinds that one bitch is brutal as shit. And doesn't she get buried alive in Vol 2 as well? That was a bit freaky...oh, and which one had her unconscious body being raped numerous times in the hospital? That was beyond fucked up.

i was going to say that you as a grindcore fan would have liked the first one better with all the blood shooting out like small geyzers and limbs scattered over the place, but yeah, her being buried alive and raped in the hospital bed is way more fucked up(also when she climbs up through the dirt, that's even more unrealistic than the fighting in vol. 1).

also a question to all the fans: why the fuck when she found out that she was pregnant in vol 2, the assassin didn't carry out the order? the whole 'assassin honour' shit is complete crap(like when o'ren gets fucked and says 'i underestimated you. i apologize')...wtf??
07.04.2008 - 22:44
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Nyxgrinder on 16.03.2008 at 18:21

Both movies are a mountain of crap, those are good for kids who always play with his friends that they are fighting like power rangers, and in a real deal they close their eyes and fight like girls, in case they aren't allready running......nonpoint, nonsense and useless violence

Have you seen other Tarantino movies? With him, that's what's about: nonsense and useless violence, and lots of blood.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!