Metal Storm logo
WWE - smack down - raw

17.03.2008 - 15:49
nehrodwarf
Well ppl Ilike too much to watch this, this program it's amazing, but...

what do you think about this program????

is these programs encenation, or the punchs, kicks and other hurting-tech are reals?!?!?!?!?!
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

Ps: my website it's: http://gcasweb.orgfree.com
17.03.2008 - 16:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have no idea what is this all about because what is WWE
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.03.2008 - 16:15
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Those programs are BAD simulations. Right before a guy delivers one punch, the other one is already falling down.
17.03.2008 - 16:25
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Bad English on 17.03.2008 at 16:13

WWE is a Wrestling show. It's one of the most overrated things on this Earth.
17.03.2008 - 16:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Unconsecrated on 17.03.2008 at 16:25

Whan I watche dit was WWF and Hulk Hoggan, Tatanka, etc I love those 'stars'
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.03.2008 - 16:40
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Unconsecrated on 17.03.2008 at 16:25

completely agreed.
18.03.2008 - 14:57
Inlé
It's pretty poor. The games are ok though imo.

I like it when people are like "OMG it's fake" though, considering it's a form of pantomime.
18.03.2008 - 15:18
Damnated
Churchburner
WWE is like theater, the only difference is that they perform stunts instead of plays. they are actors. they entertain by doing stuff that you can't. i watch it for the lulz from now and then.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
18.03.2008 - 18:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Inlé on 18.03.2008 at 14:57

It's pretty poor. The games are ok though imo.

I like it when people are like "OMG it's fake" though, considering it's a form of pantomime.

i hate it when people go like "OMG that guy kicked the other guy's arse!!! never expected that!!!he's the champ now!!!"
18.03.2008 - 19:50
ANGEL REAPER
SMACK DOWN IS A PURE FAKE,BUT I LOVE TO WACH THE "FIGHTS"....

----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.03.2008 - 00:21
ß
Problem?
I used to watch this stuff... it's stupid and scripted so it's pretty boring. I rather watch real fighting like UFC or boxing
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
04.04.2008 - 16:44
nehrodwarf
well it can be a great theater, but I like it too much. Mainly from WWEDivas huehuehuem, they(she) are amazing!!!!!!!
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

07.04.2008 - 01:50
ß
Problem?
That is the only good thing about it now the divas.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
13.06.2008 - 14:53
Hamird
Lieutenant
So, this is an entertainment as you see WW"E" and of course in an entertainment, they don't kill each other... so right now the only superstar who i like him is banished.. i'm talking about the Undertaker...
13.06.2008 - 20:55
Remus
Man when i was small i used to watch this with my uncle and cousin - back then it was called WCW. I thought it was SO cool, i mean big guys fighting with tables and chairs and stuff...

Then one day a friend of mine told me that his daddy told him that, gulp, "Wrestiling isn't real".
"No! It can't be! You bastard, you're just trying to make me feel bad!", said i, then of courese my uncle confirmed this... Nooooo!

Yeah, as i grew up i started to realise that it actually wasn't real but as far as soapies go the storyline is pretty good... as far as soapies go ;-) !

My favourite parts of the show would be when those chicks have those like "dance/strip off" contests! Those are killer!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
06.08.2008 - 17:54
Elio
Red Nightmare
funny to watch but totally false...
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.08.2008 - 14:25
Hamird
Lieutenant
Not totally false... Some matches which go hardcore are very nice.. Of course there is story-line too but some movements are really funny and dangerous! They are trained players and know what should they do, when and how?
09.08.2008 - 04:22
nehrodwarf
really, it's a great show. The problems it's on Brazil, I can watch just ECW, some months ago I saw all of ECW, RAW, SMACKDOWN but the only one that I can watch it's ecw, but I like too much, mainly the divas, wow

one second question: what's your favorite fighter and / or diva

my fav diva it's Lena yada, she's awsome, but the kelly kelly it's too pretty
----

09.08.2008 - 09:30
Hamird
Lieutenant
If you would have satellite then you can watch RAW and Smackdown on NT1, french channel on Saturdays.
My favorite is The Undertaker, CM punk and Kane... And I'm not interested in Divas.
17.08.2008 - 16:50
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I don't like it. I think it's silly
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.08.2008 - 05:29
nehrodwarf
fellas I'm sad!

matt hardy loses the match to win the ECW title, mark henry robber that I'm really sad, someone! make me happy!
lol
----

29.08.2008 - 20:02
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
I used to watch it years ago, but not anymore, my favorites were the Hardy brothers, Triple H and of course The Undertaker.
05.09.2008 - 16:36
nehrodwarf
But matt hardy, got another chance to fight for the title, will be september (I don't know the exact date)

Matt hardy will be the ECW savior!!!!
----

19.09.2008 - 00:59
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i remeber i use to love WWE now i watch it everynow and then its always fun to see what unexpected things happen.
20.09.2008 - 06:56
Number Juan
Most people here are missing the point. The point of professional wrestling is not to produce a real fight. If you want that, go watch UFC or boxing. Wrestling is about entertainment. A wrestler is a mixture of an actor, an athlete and an all around entertainer.You may not like it because its not for you and that's fine. But to say that wrestling is dumb because is "fake", is beyond stupid. That's like me saying that Apocalypse Now was "fucking gay" because it was not real or that a movie or play is "lame, dude" because it was not real. It's a simulation.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
20.09.2008 - 13:51
Hamird
Lieutenant
Right, it's an entertainment, just like a theater with sport actions..
But I like it more than fighting matches like UFC, which fighters fuck each other... That's nothing entertaining for me at least. but in WWE, I enjoy the characters, stories and many other things which are entertaining..
20.09.2008 - 21:41
Number Juan
Written by Hamird on 20.09.2008 at 13:51

Right, it's an entertainment, just like a theater with sport actions..
But I like it more than fighting matches like UFC, which fighters fuck each other... That's nothing entertaining for me at least. but in WWE, I enjoy the characters, stories and many other things which are entertaining..

Exactly. It's about entertainment. There is much more in wrestling than in UFC as far as entertainment goes. Think about it. When you buy a UFC pay per view, you buy it to witness the fights. That's it. When you buy a wrestling PPV, you buy it for the storylines, the characters, the promos, the comedy, the drama, the backstage segments, etc, as well as the matches. UFC is good if all you are interested in is a fight, which is fine.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
21.09.2008 - 03:20
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Reports floating around are that Batista is whinging about how he's treated in the company, and how he isn't pushed enough. The man's had more fucking title shots over the last two years then anyone else!
----
21.09.2008 - 08:20
Number Juan
Batista doesn't have many years under him, seeing as he is kinda up there in age for wrestling (kinda like DDP when he started). I enjoy his character but I think he needs to be grateful of the chances he gets.
----
22.09.2008 - 03:40
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
wwF used to be good before the world wildlife fund or federation or whatever it is came and gakked up the name. now its just awful.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.