Metal Storm logo
Chocolate

Original post

Posted by Abattoir, 21.04.2008 - 20:15
I generally like chocolate pretty much. The most from all sweets...and it serves me anytime. Well, it never lets you down...probably
05.05.2008 - 20:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Icewings on 05.05.2008 at 20:54

Written by Bad English on 05.05.2008 at 09:57

Written by Icewings on 05.05.2008 at 00:01

I love chocolate who doesn't

alcoholics dosnt like me

hahaha what if there was a beer that taste like chocolate , would you drink it ?or wine made of chocolate ?/ ah ah

beer whit chocklet its discusting taste realy I once try and I wont do it again
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.05.2008 - 21:08
Lord TJ
One thing I cant stand is dark chocolate, its so strong!

Hershey's Bliss comes in a bag and its oh so fucking good with a glass of milk!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
07.05.2008 - 23:55
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Toblerone is my favorite.
But I love chocolate it all of its shapes and sizes.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
11.05.2008 - 11:14
Metalhead2
Skinhead1
I like only several types of it, but those are amazing mmmmmmmmmm
19.05.2008 - 18:16
Dominique
Account deleted
I love it. I can say that I can not live without chocolate. I would rather Ferrero Rocher. But, Whatever I can eat !
12.08.2008 - 05:40
Oracle
Orcinus
Lindt Chocolate is my favourite. They have sooo many different varities. I dont think i can live without chocolate to be honest. There are times where i am in the mood to eat it. I just dont eat it as much in summer though lol.
12.08.2008 - 16:39
Cah
I love chocolate... but I can't eat always
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
12.08.2008 - 17:47
Elio
Red Nightmare
wow a thread about chocolate
I love almost all types of chocolate, maybe except 99% cacao that I tried once (and nevermore)
the sad thing is that people like me, that go to the gym, and chocolate are enemies
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
11.11.2008 - 07:24
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...uuuh chocolate is nice!! have u ever tried a "kiss" while kissing someone?? lol...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
11.11.2008 - 16:26
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by nana.MD on 11.11.2008 at 07:24

...uuuh chocolate is nice!! have u ever tried a "kiss" while kissing someone?? lol...

sounds nice!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
11.11.2008 - 18:33
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by BloodTears on 04.05.2008 at 20:44

I'm probably the only person in the world that doesn't like chocolate. I am aware of that

Very rare indeed since there a lot of kinds of chocolates, so people always like it one way or another.

You're the second person that I know at the moment who doesn't like chocolate at all [the first one being a classmate]
___

Well. I'm fine with chocolate. I'm not THE fan, but I really enjoy sweet chocolate and also think that white chocolate is underrated. I mean.. it's fucking delicious,´it has a "light" feeling that the regular one doesn't have.

I don't stand dark chocolate though... I just don't like it. To much "dark" LOL

I'm also an addict to chocolate with whisky inside. My mom use to buy a little box with around 15 pieces.
At some point I started to get mad at her because she didn't buy them so regulary... Damn you mom!

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.05.2008 at 23:55

I ate my last two pieces of Toblerone a couple of hours ago... I want more!!!!!
Great stuff indeed... I love the honey taste on it. The white version is also very nice.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
11.11.2008 - 22:48
Abattoir
Staff
Like I said I pretty much like chocolate, but I can't stand those one with more than 50% of cocoa in it. Oh, the taste of it is so not good (too bitter) I tried chocolate like this and than I did face like a little baby, who bites in a sour leamon ...
12.11.2008 - 01:37
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by X-Ray Rod on 11.11.2008 at 18:33

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.05.2008 at 23:55

I ate my last two pieces of Toblerone a couple of hours ago... I want more!!!!!
Great stuff indeed... I love the honey taste on it. The white version is also very nice.

It's addictive! LOL
I haven't tried teh white version unfortunately, I'll try to buy some this weekend.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

12.11.2008 - 05:10
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Elio on 11.11.2008 at 16:26

sounds nice!

...it surely is!! lol...i guess it'll be nice with other chocolates too but i've just tried it with kiss
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
14.11.2008 - 03:10
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Eat a cookies and cream WHITE chocolate bar when your high.... best thing ever
----
Coldgrits
19.11.2008 - 04:06
Soliloquy
I'm proud to say that i'm off of chocolates, chips, and cookies, ice cream and other nasty stuff. trying to get back in shape, and every calorie counts. though, i gotta say, sacrificing chocolates, chips, ice cream and stuff wasnt hard. i actually hardly noticed it. cutting down on cookies and cookie dough...now thats something i'm having difficulty with...
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
19.11.2008 - 04:26
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
On some days, I want it to rain chocolate. What's how much I love the stuff.
19.11.2008 - 05:41
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 12.11.2008 at 05:10

sounds nice!

...it surely is!! lol...i guess it'll be nice with other chocolates too but i've just tried it with kiss

It is nice with other chocolates as well. Specially molten chocolate. i tried it with marshmallows bathed in molted chocolate. Pretty nice.
I'll try it with a kiss though. *note to self*
----

20.11.2008 - 07:58
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 19.11.2008 at 05:41

sounds nice!

It is nice with other chocolates as well. Specially molten chocolate. i tried it with marshmallows bathed in molted chocolate. Pretty nice.

...marshmallows?? wasn't that too sticky??
i'll try it with molten chocolate when i have the chance lol
----
20.11.2008 - 08:25
Nightmare^
I don't know about you, but i like eating sweet chocolate while smoking :p
----
20.11.2008 - 21:42
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 20.11.2008 at 07:58

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 19.11.2008 at 05:41

sounds nice!

...marshmallows?? wasn't that too sticky??
i'll try it with molten chocolate when i have the chance lol

Nope, not really. The chocolate was molten in a fondue.
----

21.11.2008 - 07:03
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...found something that could be interesting about chocolate...some researchers from the university of carolina, duesseldorf and harvard medical school found there's a chemical in cocoa (epicatechin) that could be benefit for some vascular effects, it may be good for cardiovascular health actually...somehow like drinking daily a cup of wine...
----
21.11.2008 - 07:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Icewings on 05.05.2008 at 20:54

Written by Bad English on 05.05.2008 at 09:57

Written by Icewings on 05.05.2008 at 00:01

I love chocolate who doesn't

alcoholics dosnt like me

hahaha what if there was a beer that taste like chocolate , would you drink it ?or wine made of chocolate ?/ ah ah

Im pretty sure theres some sort of girly drink that tastes like chocolate....perhaps some sort of schnapps. Who knows. The closest I can think of is White Russians (also known as Caucasians), but those taste more like Iced Cappuccinos.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
22.11.2008 - 18:42
Ernis
狼獾
The best chocolate here is LeConté....other chocolates are relatively pointless....plus they're pricy....there are also foreign brands available but their prices hit the ceiling...
To be honest, I don't eat chocolate lately anyway because it makes my teeth hurt....all in all I don't like sweets that much....
24.11.2008 - 04:48
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 21.11.2008 at 07:03

...found something that could be interesting about chocolate...some researchers from the university of carolina, duesseldorf and harvard medical school found there's a chemical in cocoa (epicatechin) that could be benefit for some vascular effects, it may be good for cardiovascular health actually...somehow like drinking daily a cup of wine...

I'll start taking a lot of care of my vascular health then
----

24.11.2008 - 05:18
ShadowMaiden
Account deleted
Chocolate is AMAZING! Too often I'll get this craving for chocolate...and blimey, I don't think that there's much chocolate I don't like..

Must say that chocolate with caramel filling and belgian chocolate is my favorites.....
(would it surprise anyone if I said that chocolate ice-cream is my favorite....mmm...let's make a discussion about ice-cream )
27.11.2008 - 04:36
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
@shadowmaiden. If you make the topic I will post in it, and I hope others will too

I have these German chocolates... from Germany. their dark chocolate champagne bottles filled with brandy. The choclate isn't THAT great but the brandy inside gets this nice after taste from the chocolate. The Brandy is only 19% so maybe after like 20-25 I'll be pretty messed up lol
----
Coldgrits