Korpiklaani
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter

Hmm, I might consider going to Raismes this year
05.09.2008 - 01:01
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Deadsoulman on 03.06.2008 at 14:34

Hmm, I might considering going to Raismes this year

So? It's in two weeks, and I'll be there. Going by train, I hope it won't be too hard to wake up on Monday morning :
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
05.09.2008 - 02:13
Baz Anderson
Staff
I am sure you will catch them already, but make sure you do see Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - they put on an amazing live show, especially at an open air festival.
05.09.2008 - 12:10
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by wrathchild on 05.09.2008 at 01:01

Written by Deadsoulman on 03.06.2008 at 14:34

Hmm, I might considering going to Raismes this year

So? It's in two weeks, and I'll be there. Going by train, I hope it won't be too hard to wake up on Monday morning :

I won't go, unfortunately I'm busy on that particular weekend. One day I will go to this festival, oh yes, one day I will.
22.10.2008 - 23:42
wrathchild
Staff
Since I'm not getting near finishing my report, I'm posting there to say the most important: I had a great rock'n'roll weekend!
Even though it rained through most of the Saturday, and that the nights were cold, the friendly atmosphere of the festival ruled once more.
As for the gigs, I enjoyed them all, except perhaps Inactive Messiah and some lesser known bands. Y&T, Saxon, Korpiklaani, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Glyder were especially great. You may have guessed it, this 10th anniversary edition featured a lot of hard rock bands but they didn't disappoint anyone.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz

Hits total: 3855 | This month: 2