Metal Storm logo
Artillery - DVD Preview Online

A preview track "Terror Squad" of the upcoming Artillery DVD "One Foot In The Grave, The Other One In The Trash" has been made available on the official Metal Mind Productions YouTube Channel (or click here for a direct link).

Artillery's first ever DVD entitled "One Foot In The Grave, The Other One In The Trash" will be released by Metal Mind Productions on 7th July 2008 in Europe and 5th August 2008 in USA (via MVD). The DVD features a fantastic gig the thrash veteran's of Artillery gave at Metalmania Festival 2008.

All info and details at this location.

Source: metalmind.com.pl
Band profile: Artillery
Posted: 16.06.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 24 users
16.06.2008 - 20:26
Charly546
I'd buy it immediately if it was recorded with their original vocalist doing the (take a moment to guess what, then read forward) vocals. I didn't really like their new singer. But the rest of the band was top-notch. But that's what to expect from Artillery.

But that clip is definitely worth checking out.
17.06.2008 - 11:35
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Definately buying it. No Doubt.

EDIT: Just watched the clip. The vocals sounds terrible on the recordings :S Holy crap, he really isn't that good. He can't hit the high notes, and he can't growl the "terror squad" in the chorus.. But I gotta give him, when they played The Almighty last month, he was incredible.
----
THRASH!!!
17.06.2008 - 11:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by DrunkenFuck on 17.06.2008 at 11:35

But I gotta give him, when they played The Almighty last month, he was incredible.

Definitely my favourite Artillery track that one. I already pre-ordered this dvd btw. Nice to compliment my Artillery box which was released last year.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.06.2008 - 16:49
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.06.2008 at 11:53

But I gotta give him, when they played The Almighty last month, he was incredible.

Definitely my favourite Artillery track that one. I already pre-ordered this dvd btw. Nice to compliment my Artillery box which was released last year.

Yeah, it's my favourite track off of Fear Of Tommorrowa longside King Thy Name Is Slayer. I'm guessing you mean the Through The Years box? My neighbour has it, but unfortunately I was unable to buy it before it ran out of stock
----
THRASH!!!
17.06.2008 - 16:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by DrunkenFuck on 17.06.2008 at 16:49

Yeah, it's my favourite track off of Fear Of Tommorrowa longside King Thy Name Is Slayer. I'm guessing you mean the Through The Years box? My neighbour has it, but unfortunately I was unable to buy it before it ran out of stock

Yeah, the Through The Years box. btw I think that www.disppleasedrecords.com still has a couple left http://www.dis-order.com/shop/item/Artillery/Through-the-years-=4-CD-BOX=/4CDBOX/EN/ but shipping is quite expensive I think
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.06.2008 - 16:57
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.06.2008 at 16:53

Yeah, the Through The Years box. btw I think that www.disppleasedrecords.com still has a couple left http://www.dis-order.com/shop/item/Artillery/Through-the-years-=4-CD-BOX=/4CDBOX/EN/ but shipping is quite expensive I think

Wow, thanks! The prices are reasonable, I'm thinking I might as well pre-order the new dvd and buy Terror Squad and Fear Of Tomorrow too.
----
THRASH!!!
17.06.2008 - 17:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by DrunkenFuck on 17.06.2008 at 16:57

Wow, thanks! The prices are reasonable, I'm thinking I might as well pre-order the new dvd and buy Terror Squad and Fear Of Tomorrow too.

Why buy Terror Squad and Fear Of Tomorrow? They are included in the Through The Yeras Box. Of course, that is unless you want their complete discography...
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.06.2008 - 00:02
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.06.2008 at 17:13

Written by DrunkenFuck on 17.06.2008 at 16:57

Why buy Terror Squad and Fear Of Tomorrow? They are included in the Through The Yeras Box. Of course, that is unless you want their complete discography...

You said it yourself I know they're on there, but I want the CD itself too. The box is just for the sake of having it. As I said, my neighbour has it, and I have already ripped the studio records from it, and read the booklet countless times. I just want it myself.
----
THRASH!!!
18.06.2008 - 00:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by DrunkenFuck on 18.06.2008 at 00:02

You said it yourself I know they're on there, but I want the CD itself too. The box is just for the sake of having it. As I said, my neighbour has it, and I have already ripped the studio records from it, and read the booklet countless times. I just want it myself.

I know exactly what you. I have the box, have them all on vinyl and have the Roadracer version of Terror Squad/Fear Of Tomorrow albums on one cd as well all of them separately on cd.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.06.2008 - 12:57
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.06.2008 at 00:13

Written by DrunkenFuck on 18.06.2008 at 00:02

I know exactly what you. I have the box, have them all on vinyl and have the Roadracer version of Terror Squad/Fear Of Tomorrow albums on one cd as well all of them separately on cd.

Holy crap! That is what I call collecting At least they can't claim you don't support them, can they? ^^
----
THRASH!!!

Hits total: 3572 | This month: 13