Metal Storm logo
Bands you would like to see

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 10.07.2008 - 17:00
i'd like it if 3 Inches of Blood, KISS, Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell/Ozzy(any of these would do), Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Manowar, Slayer and Children of Bodom came even once around here, especially Slayer since i heard they're on the brink of breaking up.

i'd also want to get to see Megadeth, they've been here once in 2004, but i wasn't really interested back then.
20.07.2008 - 20:57
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by sq_xeper on 14.07.2008 at 04:16

Opeth, Nevermore,

I got to see them together!

For me, I really want to see Riverside, Evergrey and Pain of Salvation. I have been a huge fan of these bands for a long time and it seem they just never come to the USA, or if they do, they play NYC and that is it.
----
(space for rent)
20.07.2008 - 22:31
sq_xeper
but its easier for you man, you live in USA: Nevermore its from there and Opeth goes there every year, you guys are so lucky!
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
21.07.2008 - 01:43
Manzo
I want to see Amon Amarth again, saw them live @ the fillmore in NYC. I would kill to see Behemoth and Eluveitie too.
21.07.2008 - 19:31
Diluted
Account deleted
i think the most amazing concert would be opeth, mudvayne, arch enemy, and tool
21.07.2008 - 19:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 21.07.2008 at 19:31

i think the most amazing concert would be opeth, mudvayne, arch enemy, and tool

mudvayne what is that?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.07.2008 - 19:55
Diluted
Account deleted
mudvayne is a band.....
22.07.2008 - 23:54
TheBigRossowski
I'd kill to see these bands live:

Aosoth
AntaeuS
Deathspell Omega
Watain
Katharsis

...most of them you won't see live.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
24.07.2008 - 17:46
VPeter
Empyrium, I really wonder how that works out.
26.07.2008 - 18:11
FOOCK Nam
Written by VPeter on 24.07.2008 at 17:46

Empyrium, I really wonder how that works out.

Never had a chance but even once, sadly they said in an interview they stated never making a show, before they splited.
27.07.2008 - 13:07
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
I would like to see Rhapsody Of Fire live, I haven't seen them yet, also I'd like to see Blind Guardian again.
28.07.2008 - 04:32
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Oracle: I saw Obituary last year in September and they were fuckin awesome...so was Alabama Thunderpussy who was with them...
28.07.2008 - 09:02
Oracle
Orcinus
@Kap'N Korrupt: Yeah ive heard they are good live. I wanted to see them when they came out last year but unfortunately i couldnt which was really annoying Hopefully they will be back again soon!!
01.08.2008 - 00:03
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'm gonna see Paradise Lost in november!
I've never been in a oncert, shame on me.... and this will be my 1st one and with one of my fav bands!
Has someone seen PL live? Are they cool?
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
06.08.2008 - 15:09
VPeter
alltough I never seen Paradise Lost live, I hear they are often crappy sadly.

I really want to see Sigh live, so Sigh come to Europe!
06.08.2008 - 15:26
Kasper
I would really like to see, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Arsis, Nevermore, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Hypocrisy, Insomnium, Origin atm. All among my favourite bands. Sadly I'm broke, so I will not be able to attend any concert for quite some time ;-/
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
06.08.2008 - 16:14
Golden Wing
Definitely Opeth. This year so many great bands had concerts in Russia, but, sadly, Opeth wasn't among them...
12.09.2008 - 08:55
nana.MD
Star-Queen
- necrophagist
- quo vadis
- martyr
- spawn of possesion
- illogicist
- atheist
- spastic ink

...nile used to be on that list but i saw them of february
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
12.09.2008 - 09:08
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I have a few on my list.. Amon Amarth, Opeth, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Evergrey, Arch Enemy, Epica.. I guess that's all for now.
Opeth and Amon Amarth came here last march, but I couldn't go cause I was working.. I was so pissed off.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
13.09.2008 - 06:21
Insects Of Death
Account deleted

all that remains,opeth,bloodbath,dimmu borgir,children of bodom
13.09.2008 - 17:06
Janne
Hugin
I'm very sad I can't see Edguy when they tour europe...
I also want to see Wisdom but they said they won't have any concerts in Hungary this year... they only had 2 concerts in Romania
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
09.10.2008 - 01:14
BurkeTheGreat
Account deleted
3 inches of blood, and the good thing is it's local in Canada.
It's going to be Amazing to see.
In prince George
14.10.2008 - 05:46
iaberis
Advice Troll
I want to see Rammstein and In Flames in Greece! In Flames even played in Bulgaria this year... why not here? :'(
----
Bitch! Please
14.10.2008 - 07:42
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Possible bands to see Live: Hypocrisy, Immortal, Finntroll, Watain (there coming here but I'm BROKE, Gojira (again), Opeth (again. its never enough), Slayer, Kreator, Behemoth (again), Korpiklaani, Thyrfing, Primordial, My Dying Bride, Insomnium, Dark Tranquillity (again), Katatonia... can't think of anymore.

Impossible (for now) Bands to see live: Emperor, Windir, Burzum, Bathory, Satyricon 10 years ago, Pink Floyd, Gorgoroth, Death...
----
Coldgrits
23.10.2008 - 03:14
gocasaca
Only Dream Theater!
26.10.2008 - 02:59
Land Of Doom
I Am Very Excited To See Epica Or After Forever This Is My Dream In The Metal World
----
We Only Fear What Comes
And Smell Death Every Day
Search For The Answers That Lie Beyond
26.10.2008 - 07:01
Barbaydos
Account deleted
I would love t see, ill nino, iron maiden, megadeth, lamb of god, devildriver, opeth, slipknot, annihilator, 36 crazyfists, sonic syndicate and soilwork
10.11.2008 - 22:57
DanielViking
Doro, ac/dc, dark tranquility, satyricon, helloween, black sabath with ozzy, cavallera conspiracy, arch enemy, equilibrium... the ones i remenber for now...
18.11.2008 - 10:57
Eeric
Account deleted
Mercenary, it has been only once in Finland i guess. Also King Diamond, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Nevermore, Cradle of Filth, Twilightning, Twilight Guardians, Rhapsody of Fire, Sebastian Bach would be nice to see live. that list could go on forevermore.
24.12.2008 - 10:04
Punisher
Account deleted
King Diamond, Limbonic Art, Blut Aus Nord, Slayer, AC/DC, Megadeth, Thyrfing, Temnozor, Butterfly Temple, Cruachan, Cannibal Corpse, Evile, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Darkthrone, and last but not least Immortal (although i saw tem @ W:O:A 07, i wouldn't mind to see them every day )
25.12.2008 - 05:36
Gigginova
Account deleted
Fvck any of the metal bands listed on my profile!! the metal scene is so dead here!!

but for the sake of being on topic, i'd like to see Judas Priest live or Stormwarrior.