Bands

Comments

Comments: 15   Visited by: 0 users
25.06.2006 - 19:17
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Shit, where the fuck is Steenwijk?

I'd like to there.. Prostitute Disfigurement..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
26.06.2006 - 22:10
Skade
Account deleted
@ Nervel : Steenwijk is in the south of Drenthe, a little map : http://www.yachtcharter-gbr.de/bilder/Steenwijk.gif

Probably I'm going. I really want to see Legion of the Damned and The Monolith Deathcult live.
26.06.2006 - 22:14
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hmm. Monolith Deathcult is also in pre-party Waldrock. Anyways, don't think I'll make it that soon..
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.06.2006 - 13:06
Skade
Account deleted
That's a shame. It looks like a damn great festival. And for me it's not that far.
29.06.2006 - 14:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
It is today. And I'm sitting here. Ah well, going to see Gorefest & Nile anyway. YEY.

Tell me how it was.
----

30.06.2006 - 19:36
Skade
Account deleted
Well, it's in one month, not June, but July So you can still come
02.07.2006 - 09:59
Nafanin
Account deleted
@ Nervel - If you miss Stonehenge you can also see Prostitute Disfigurement RIGHT HERE IN THE NORTH, you can come with me.
03.07.2006 - 13:15
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Fuck shit. It is in JULY. LOL.

Maybe I can arrange something then.. we'll see.. otherwise, or too, with little Nafanin.
----

06.07.2006 - 01:37
GrimFilth
Account deleted
I'll be there. And again pretty close to where i live (good to be Frisian _\m/ )
12.07.2006 - 19:38
Skade
Account deleted
Damn damn damn :

Quote:
The reservationpage is closed.
We've reached the maximum number of reservations. It is no longer possible to make new reservations or adjust a reservation.

If you, however, want to make a reservation, just send an
email with your name, phonenumber en the number of tickets. We will then put you on a waitinglist and as soon as tickets have become available, we will insert the reservation for you and send you a message.

This means I'm not sure if I can get any tickets. I still hope I can come ...
20.07.2006 - 14:55
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Damn. Well, I might not have had the chance to go anyway.
----

24.07.2006 - 13:32
Skade
Account deleted
That's too bad. Well, I still haven't got any tickets
30.07.2006 - 13:21
Skade
Account deleted
Yesterday I wen't to Stonehenge. It was very great. Excrementory Grindfuckers was one hell of a party band. They made me laugh a 1000 times. And other bands like Arsebreed, Legion of the Damned, The Monolith Deathcult and Sencirow were great. It was a nice little festival.

Next year more !
30.07.2006 - 13:49
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Aren't Sencirow a power metal band? How the fuck did they fit in?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
30.07.2006 - 17:11
Skade
Account deleted
hehe they didn't fit in. Same goes for Satyrian. The other bands were more extreme. But it was nice to have something different, so Sencirow was nice. Satyrian not.

Hits total: 2174 | This month: 4