Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
16.12.2010 - 17:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Diabolos on 15.12.2010 at 00:34

Written by nana.MD on 15.12.2010 at 00:21

Hey! it's been a while it's a littl bit alone over here

What should I say? Not a single Austrian Metalstormer posted in the thread I created some time ago

Single means you asking for date to some hit mexican girl
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.12.2010 - 18:17
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Bad English on 16.12.2010 at 17:25

Written by Diabolos on 15.12.2010 at 00:34

Written by nana.MD on 15.12.2010 at 00:21

Hey! it's been a while it's a littl bit alone over here

What should I say? Not a single Austrian Metalstormer posted in the thread I created some time ago

Single means you asking for date to some hit mexican girl

Wasn't meant like that, but that wouldn't be too bad
19.12.2010 - 20:43
Zuzuz0r
Does anyone knows something about 2011 shows?
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
20.12.2010 - 00:13
heresiarch
Forever Dead
YEE YEE YEE YEA

X-MAS is coming , allow to eat and drink as much as possible hehheee

Presents , well I get the usual , socks and chocolate
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
05.01.2011 - 10:32
Uller
Written by Zuzuz0r on 19.12.2010 at 20:43

Well in this page you can find almost every show, its a really good webpage
http://www.oidossordos.net/index2.php

I'm going to Ensiferum/Finntroll/Crap I already have my ticket
----
05.01.2011 - 19:24
Zuzuz0r
Written by Uller on 05.01.2011 at 10:32

Well in this page you can find almost every show, its a really good webpage
http://www.oidossordos.net/index2.php

I'm going to Ensiferum/Finntroll/Crap I already have my ticket

Oh, thanks, I was exactly searching for that site, but didn't remembered the name, and well, it seems like there aren't too many interesting shows(for me at least) at the moment, probably Katatonia, but they aren't coming here :/, well, whatever, I hope we get some more interesting stuff during this year.
----
Then God is not dead.
29.01.2011 - 10:16
Uller
Hey! Ensiferum and Finntroll were awesome!
Did you like the gig? I didn't liked blackguard but I think that the problem was the sound engineer, to many bass and drums and the guitars were so low.
But beside that, I liked the concert a lot, I was dancing all the time, and the people around me were looking at me like if I was crazy.
And I didn't stayed to Moonspell, cuz they started to play at 11:30 and I needed to go back to my home in metro, so I had to leave.
----
17.02.2011 - 20:37
Zuzuz0r
You're asking everyone here? As for me I didn't, not a big fan of those bands, so far this year has been sucking in gigs, at least for me.
----
Then God is not dead.
26.02.2011 - 04:00
Zuzuz0r
Hey guys, a friend of mine created a Facebook page to try to get Alcest or Agalloch to play some gigs in Mexico, I don't know if that could be possible someday, but well, I guess we should at least try, haha, so here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Traigamos-a-Alcest-y-Agalloch-a-Mexico/137159143017171

or this one too, which is getting more members:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_194413727243049
----
Then God is not dead.
15.03.2011 - 08:04
Bitch Boy
RIP Rita Guerrero. Not even metal, but still Santa Sabina was one of the very few decent Mexican rock bands
30.04.2011 - 04:26
nana.MD
Star-Queen

I just saw Blind Guardian is finally coming back!! I'm not really into power anymore but I would defnitely go
that's the only gig I'm interested in, just saw Atheist and they ruled
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
19.05.2011 - 04:42
Zuzuz0r
Have you guys heard those rumors about Alcest playing in Mexico in October?
----
Then God is not dead.
31.05.2011 - 04:19
Zuzuz0r
Well, seems like the rumors are true, they will be playing here in October 15th, at least that's what they said in their Facebook page.
----
Then God is not dead.
15.08.2011 - 10:19
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Just like I thought, no Daggon, no mexican posting on this page, bitches...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
15.08.2011 - 18:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Daggon on 15.08.2011 at 10:19
Just like I thought, no Daggon, no mexican posting on this page, bitches...

I could run away to Mexico after robbing a bank here or something. But if I'm doing that I'm not so sure posting on a website would be a good idea...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.11.2011 - 17:38
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Im gonna be going to Monterrey pretty soon any metal bars, clubs, venues you guys recomened? Oh yeah anywhere that plays "Enanitos verdes" would be cool to check out too thanks
08.11.2011 - 20:03
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Nighthowls on 04.11.2011 at 17:38

Im gonna be going to Monterrey pretty soon any metal bars, clubs, venues you guys recomened? Oh yeah anywhere that plays "Enanitos verdes" would be cool to check out too thanks

mmm well I'm not sure so I'm going to ask a friend and I'll let you know...there's a bunch of bars in a place called "barrio antiguo" ...you should taste the hot dogs there, they are great
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
09.11.2011 - 04:48
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Quote:
Mmm well I'm not sure so I'm going to ask a friend and I'll let you know...there's a bunch of bars in a place called "barrio antiguo" ...you should taste the hot dogs there, they are great

I ask for beer I get hot dogs haha Ill check it out thanks, and yeah ask your friend please and let me know thanks
09.01.2012 - 21:10
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Anybody out there? This thread is almost dead ¬¬
----
18.01.2012 - 05:38
Uller
Written by nana.MD on 09.01.2012 at 21:10

Anybody out there? This thread is almost dead ¬¬

I'm still here lol pissed of to circo volador cuz i wanted to go to moonsorrow,
but they always are putting bands together, and bands that doesn't have anything to do
moonsorrow+eluvieitie = win
moonsorrow+eluveitie+my dying bride = worst thing ever, plus 700 the ticket wtf!!?
----
08.02.2012 - 12:56
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Lo everyone! it's been a while since i posted anything here, i'm going back to mexico for a couple of weeks and wondering if there's anything good coming up in the next few weeks, anybody up for a meeting? i'm contacting herz!
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
25.07.2012 - 23:12
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Linak on 08.02.2012 at 12:56

Lo everyone! it's been a while since i posted anything here, i'm going back to mexico for a couple of weeks and wondering if there's anything good coming up in the next few weeks, anybody up for a meeting? i'm contacting herz!

I just saw this post...I guess you already came and saw Herz, right?? hehe

I wonder if someone is going to Metalica, I want to trade my tickets...don't want to miss class
----
02.08.2012 - 17:28
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by nana.MD on 25.07.2012 at 23:12

I wonder if someone is going to Metalica, I want to trade my tickets...don't want to miss class

Funny you mention it, i'm on my way back to Mexico, just writing from the airport. About those tickets... by trade do you mean... give?
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
03.09.2012 - 23:57
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Quote:
Quote:

Funny you mention it, i'm on my way back to Mexico, just writing from the airport. About those tickets... by trade do you mean... give?

I just saw the post ...haven't been around here for a while...well at the end I went to the concert, it was pretty cool...so any reunion???
----
10.01.2013 - 20:00
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
As I said, no Daggon, no Mexican Metalstormers posts, everybody, where are you?!?
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.03.2013 - 08:37
nana.MD
Star-Queen
LoL what's up Daggon, sorry Uller I forgot to reply that post...I've been pretty busy but I want to come back cuz I need some metal injection haha...I wanna ask you guys to check out this mexican band:
I'm just gonna copy and paste what I posted in the "why should we add this band box"...hope you like them!! let's support our talented musicians!!! we gotta show the world what are we made of...talent and brains, not war/murders/tequla and "sombreros"

http://www.facebook.com/DTXofficial
http://www.twitter.com/DTXofficial

DTX is a musical project created by the Tanamachi brothers (Keiki and Kenji), DTX merges J Rock, Metal, Nu Metal, and electronic music in one genre, they are a Mexican/Japonese band from Mexico City founded in 2012. The band is integrated by:
- Kenji Tanamachi (producer, keyboards and vocals)
- Keiki Tanamachi (guitar)
- Edgar Garduño (drums)
- Yasu Hisaki (lead vocals)

Kenj, Keiki and Yasu where part of another band, and when this one disbanded the Tanamachi brothers decided to start their own band with Yasu as his lead vocalist. Their previous band played at big gigs in our country such as: Vive Latino 2012, Revolution Fest and they shared stage with famous Japanese bands like: Miyavi , Hironobu Kageyama, Jam Project , Blood ,The pillows, etc.
They decided to form DTX with a different approach and a very clear goal in their minds: the making of excellent music, better quality composition and lyrics in English, they have the determination to make it big with this band and they clearly are going to make it.
Their first single " Our Time is Now " was realeased in 2012 with huge success and aceptance from the public.
March 15th 2013 they released their first album named " My World ", it has been only a couple of days from their release and the critics are very posivtive.
On April 6th they will play their first concert in Mexico's first J-Fest. Festival dedicated entirely to asian culture http://jfest.ws/

DTX's members have played in the past with other bands and artists such as: Glassmind (progressive metal), Belinda & Mercurio (Mexican Pop starts), etc. I really think this guys are going to make it, it's been a while since I've got chills from a song, and they are proudly Mexican.

It's nice to be back
----