Metal Storm logo
Alkaline Trio

22.10.2008 - 05:01
Sonic MrSumo
I'm amazed no one has created a topic about Alkaline Trio to this point - so now, with my personal account at the required level, I thought I would.

This band heralds from Chicago, USA. They've been around for a while (1996), however my brother got me into them only recently (2005) with their Crimson release - which, by the way is one of the best albums I own. Since then, I've been absolutely hooked on this band.

Their melody and catchiness is second to none in my humble opinion. And their lyrics are certainly on the macabre side of life, making for an all round sensation.

If you're a fan of Emo / Indie / Punk (e.g. AFI, Alexisonfire, Blink 182, Bodyjar, etc.), then I strongly suggest you give this band a listen.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
08.05.2009 - 04:18
Alkaline
My bands name is Alkaline but we dont play punk heck i didnt know there was a band called Alkaline Trio oh well too late to change
16.05.2009 - 05:06
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Alkaline on 08.05.2009 at 04:18

My bands name is Alkaline but we dont play punk heck i didnt know there was a band called Alkaline Trio oh well too late to change

I don't mean to rain on your parade but http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=alkaline&type=music&musictype=2

You might want to take care of that now before you get too big and pull a Rhapsody... (of Fire)
16.05.2009 - 20:10
Alkaline
Written by Introspekrieg on 16.05.2009 at 05:06

Written by Alkaline on 08.05.2009 at 04:18

I don't mean to rain on your parade but http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=alkaline&type=music&musictype=2

You might want to take care of that now before you get too big and pull a Rhapsody... (of Fire)

lol naw not changin' it because most of the alkalines there are hip hop and rap and well i frankly dont care I would change it if there was a Thrash Metal band with that name