Metal Storm logo
Goat The Head - Replace Bass Players

Goat The Head have posted the following on MySpace:

"We've had some changes in our primal caveman personell. Goat the Head and bassist Snorre Hovdal has decided to part ways. There's not much drama in this, we've just evolved in somewhat different directions. Goat The Head are still very grateful for everything Snorre have done for the band and will naturally wish him all the best in his future endeavours!

New man responsible for the low end frequencies in the caveman collective is mister Trond Frønes. Trond has a broad musical background and some of you may know him from bands such as Cadillac and All Trouble. We're very excited to see what the future can bring with Trond in on the troglodyte team."

In other news, the band added: "Work on our sophomore full length album is well underway. We've already recorded one preproduction of eight songs and it's not bad. Not bad at all. As a sneak peak, here are some titles for you: "Primal Caveman Death Metal", "Salt", "Uncanny Valley Clan" and "Bestial Domestication". There are even som nifty surprises in store..."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Goat The Head
Posted: 14.12.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 32 users
15.12.2008 - 01:48
Symmachus
I love that band name. Goat the Head. That's quite original.
15.12.2008 - 23:15
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
"Primal Caveman Death Metal"? IM DOWN!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2857 | This month: 6