Metal Storm logo
Thraw - Juicy Thrash from Slovenia

24.12.2008 - 04:31
Punisher
Account deleted
This is a great thrash band from Slovenia, they just released an official demo entitled "Injecting Hate". I'd like to see some comments here

Their official myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/thrawmetal

Video for song "Injecting Hate": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPuc7KeAcL8

If you like their sound you can vote for them here: http://www.metalcamp.com/voting.php
24.12.2008 - 08:03
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Hey, these guys sound pretty damned good. They've got a really raw sound, I like that. Their vocals kind of remind me of early exodus too, raw and unrefined. Just the pure element. Props
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
24.12.2008 - 10:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
They sounds good, but they hade only one demo and its maybe first and lkast time when I will listen band, sorry there bigger bands around even in Slovenia
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.12.2008 - 10:59
Punisher
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 24.12.2008 at 10:42

They sounds good, but they hade only one demo and its maybe first and lkast time when I will listen band, sorry there bigger bands around even in Slovenia

Well, that's not quite true, they're working really hard on their music, they managed to release this demo in less than a year, and that is a short period of time if you don't have any funds to do it with; these guys are still going to school, they aren't employed. I'm looking forward for a full-lenght album or at least a split in a year or so.
25.12.2008 - 04:26
Damnated
Churchburner
I lmao at the vocalist's body work tbh. as for the music, it's okayish. but they have that abrupt, playing by the metronome style which i just hate. perhaps another demo will be something worthwhile.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
04.01.2009 - 12:45
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Damnated on 25.12.2008 at 04:26

I lmao at the vocalist's body work tbh. as for the music, it's okayish. but they have that abrupt, playing by the metronome style which i just hate. perhaps another demo will be something worthwhile.

Well, I have yet to really here a new thrash band as raw as this with only one demo out...but then again, I guess if I really looked harder, I would.

Man, i've been listening to these guys a little bit more lately, and I have been becoming more and more fond of them. Gotta get my hands on this EP.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
20.12.2009 - 10:54
Ruda
Hello,
nice to see so much talking. I'm Alex, Thraws vocalist.
I'd just like to inform you that you can download our newest work from our myspace. It's in flac format which has a reasonable sound quality...
So that's it. If anybody would like to contact us, feel free to write to thrawband@gmail.com or visit our MyS site - www.myspace.com/thrawmetal
Cheers fro Slovenia,
Alex
26.12.2009 - 16:01
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Juicy thrash eh, does that explain why Ruda/Alex registered as a chick?

Well, at least these guys are being cool about sharing their music, something more underground bands need to do.
28.12.2009 - 03:56
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
They kinda sound like Exodus if they kept releasing music like what was on Fabulous Disaster all the way through their career after that album