Metal Storm logo
Forest Stream

27.04.2009 - 19:10
Stigmatized
Forest Stream is a melodic doom/gothic? metal band from Russia. So far, they have released one album called "Tears of Mortal Solitude". They also released 2 demos prior to the album. The album is one of my current favorites, with a nice atmosphere and a certain catchy-ness to it.

According to Metal Archives, their new album, "The Crown of Winter" was supposedly released on March 23, 2009. Has anyone heard or have any news on it?
27.04.2009 - 19:23
MeloDeathViking
Written by Stigmatized on 27.04.2009 at 19:10

Forest Stream is a melodic doom/gothic? metal band from Russia. So far, they have released one album called "Tears of Mortal Solitude". They also released 2 demos prior to the album. The album is one of my current favorites, with a nice atmosphere and a certain catchy-ness to it.

According to Metal Archives, their new album, "The Crown of Winter" was supposedly released on March 23, 2009. Has anyone heard or have any news on it?

I've been looking for it and haven't found it anywhere. Their website doesn't even really make mention of it except to say that it's eventually being released. I think they may have pushed back the release and just no one updated it.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
28.04.2009 - 01:38
ß
Problem?
I'm definitely looking forward to this release and I don't usually look forward to many cd's. I tried finding some more info about the newest cd but I couldn't find anything either.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
29.04.2009 - 18:36
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Really cant wait for "The Crown of Winter", but I dont know why its not released yet, and not good information in Candlelight Records website
11.05.2009 - 21:59
Golden Wing
Good news from Forest Stream! Somn (vocals) has announced new cd release date.. It will be the 28th August. Waiting impatiently for the new CD
12.05.2009 - 16:08
MeloDeathViking
Written by Golden Wing on 11.05.2009 at 21:59

Good news from Forest Stream! Somn (vocals) has announced new cd release date.. It will be the 28th August. Waiting impatiently for the new CD

Thats news I've been waiting to hear! Thanks for the update
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
06.06.2009 - 18:52
the stranger
There's people who have already rated the album. I think it is because of this:
Release date: 23 March 2009
08.06.2009 - 05:48
FOOCK Nam
I prefer The Crown Of Winter if the samples taken from that album are rightly showed in their myspace, the Tears Of Mortal Solitude is good, but I find it is "uglier" than The Crown Of Winter
09.08.2009 - 13:12
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Bless You to Die, from last album, who knows its Forest Stream or Dimmu Borgir? lol !!!
14.09.2009 - 14:44
Stigmatized
Just to revive this since the new album finally came out, I have to say that "The Crown of Winter" was disappointing. I only heard it twice but I really couldn't get into it. Has anyone else heard it?
20.09.2009 - 14:40
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
I haven't listened to the previous album, only "The Crown Of Winter". Wasn't particularly impressed. It had good moments, but plenty of boring ones too... It's like when it gets my attention, I get bored quickly again
----
loves 小巫
20.09.2009 - 14:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
I heard it as well, about ten times now, and it is extremely disappointing. I would even dare to call it crap.

Now if you don't mind I will get back to "Tears Of Mortal Solitude"
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.09.2009 - 18:02
FOOCK Nam
I like the sound of The Crown Of Winter, like the sound of waterflowing stream. Tear Of Mortal Solitude a little bit faster and tougher which doesnt appeal me.
12.10.2009 - 05:26
the stranger
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.09.2009 at 14:47

I heard it as well, about ten times now, and it is extremely disappointing. I would even dare to call it crap.

Now if you don't mind I will get back to "Tears Of Mortal Solitude"

Hence you really like doom, I would apreciate if you could take a little more time to say why it is crap. So I won't waste my money buying it or my time downloading it.