Metal Storm logo
Resurrecturis - Entire Album Available For Free Download

Resurrecturis' third album, "Non Voglio Morire", is now available for free download from the band's official website.

"The people at Casket Music were pretty perplexed with my intention to allow the free download of our music, but I was pretty much convinced that I wanted to do this - says Resurrecturis mainman Carlo Strappa - so there was not much that they could say to make me change my mind. Besides just a couple of days after the album's official release date I could find the mp3 rip of the album on blogs and sites from Russia, South America and so on, so I don't think I have done this big damage to record sales.

The commercial version of "Non Voglio Morire" includes a bonus DVD with our videoclip + some live songs and other stuff, besides the cover artwork is really nice and rich, so there's many reasons to get it if somebody is interested. On the other hand whe somebody simply wants to check us out he can go to http://www.resurrecturis.com and be sure to find a quality rip of the songs with the right titles and everything in the right place".

"Non Voglio Morire" [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Origin
02. Prologue
03. Fuck Face
04. Corpses Forever
05. The Artist
06. Save My Anger
07. Calling Our Names
08. After The Show
09. The Fracture
10. Away From The Flock
11. Where Shall I Go From Here?
12. Walk Through Fire
13. In Retrospective

Source: resurrecturis.com
Band profile: Resurrecturis
Posted: 03.07.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 35 users
03.07.2009 - 16:23
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Good move. Your turn, Kronos!

edit - RAR... damn
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
04.07.2009 - 22:29
Symmachus

I love the album artwork; it is very original. However, I wouldn't download this album. When I have established myself with my music, I would never want people downloading my music.

Hits total: 3120 | This month: 5