Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I wanna open this long ago, but here it is
I wanna discuss whit you about bikers, bikers world etc

1)Do you belong to any biker gang
2)What biker gangs are into your area
3)Do you know any biker in person?
4)Do you like them or dislike and why?

Im more interest in 1% outlaw gangs like Hells Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws, Pagans, Mongols, Blue Angels, Sons od Silance, Warlocks, Hells Henchment, Dirty Dozzen, Vagos, The Breed, Brother Spried, Comancheros, Free Souls, Grim Reapers ,

Simply they rule the world, rule the hightway , those Outlaws Ride Harleys, Traffic Drugs, Carry Weapons, Run Prostitution, many people think they are just rebels what dont wanna give up, but no 1% patch means troble, since I was kid I saw some USA movie about bikers, saw some dic about Hells Angels, and sibce then I like those gang's life style etc, peresonaly I think people who ride sport bikes like kawasaki isnt a biker, if you wanna join in USA in any gang only Harley or any other in USA made bike.
Well Outlaws came first in 30's in Illionois hightway, but realy Outlaws MC what we know now came in 60's also Hells Angels came in 40's after WWII where some ex bombers and piliots criate a gang , but when Sonny Bargger join in gang he craite it like they are now,
Bandidos came in 70's where ex Vietnam army wets criate gang, well we know California, Arizona is HE therotory, Chicago, Mitchigan, Florida - Outlaws, Pfiladelfia and Pensilvania is Pagans like San Antonia and Texas belongs to Bandidos

Well Im in Swe its defenetly biker state they rule the roads here and evey other think if something hepens in town they be here, HE came firts in Danmark where they kicked BUllshit MC out of bussiness, Bandidos came lether, and its totaly war here even whit anto tank rockets , but now its over

I hate m Ongols because they fucked up recruiting ranks, to be a member you need be a nah around 2-3 years then club ask you be a prospect (member in training ) it take some years and then you can be a full patched member. You can Mongol only if you have bike

1)No , but I was hanging whit one gang around 2001-2004 but well I cant look if assholes was into it so I quit like some my good mates and fiew of them criate other one,
2)Swe, Hells Angels, dunno name of 99% ers, E4 is HE road, Bandidos is in south
Lv Raven Hearh(my friends are into it) and Wolf Brothers,
3)Yes about 10
4)I like them. because of outlaw attitude imige and thinks like thet, who dears even look to biker' non so its soem kind proetection , but generaly I like because its how to say they loook cool heheh like Dude from Sons of Silance say if you are short hair and clean shaved face you hide something, if you have beard n hair youre outlaw lol and Im outlaw 1% I dont live by socaity rules, but respect laws , try not brokte those lol, if I would born in wrong side of world I would be a biker , I use to have a bike to, but I sold it since I have no licancse , but its expencive life swtile, you need gass for keep angine running, you need cash to travel, so only way live like it is be member outlaw 1% gang or be werry rich and ride alone like thet biker in film about Wild Hogs
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.08.2009 - 08:18
Fe Maiden
A few weeks ago the mongols rented a hotel for a convention, the same one we use for the local anime convention. When our mayor found out he shut down the hotel, fenced it off, and threatened the owner because she hasn't paid taxes in a while. Now they are pissed and are going to sue the mayor with the NCAAA or whatever they are. But the mayor is a very successful lawyer. I was mostly concerned about the hotel, its pretty much the only place that could handle all those teenagers and weirdos in one place, and I have fond memories of it (like when we played the burping game and I lost and had to say 'I'm a dirty little school' and the old man that brought over sailor moon walked by and and said, "you called for me?").

Aside from this incident, i kinda have a biker fetish, something about the leather and poor hygiene...
25.08.2009 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Fe Maiden on 25.08.2009 at 08:18

A few weeks ago the mongols rented a hotel for a convention, the same one we use for the local anime convention. When our mayor found out he shut down the hotel, fenced it off, and threatened the owner because she hasn't paid taxes in a while. Now they are pissed and are going to sue the mayor with the NCAAA or whatever they are. But the mayor is a very successful lawyer. I was mostly concerned about the hotel, its pretty much the only place that could handle all those teenagers and weirdos in one place, and I have fond memories of it (like when we played the burping game and I lost and had to say 'I'm a dirty little school' and the old man that brought over sailor moon walked by and and said, "you called for me?").

Aside from this incident, i kinda have a biker fetish, something about the leather and poor hygiene...

Mongols lol Swenn Junior Ericson escape whit murder in bar whit big Hells Angels in early 80's witnesses was to scared, same pan head killed one man who's GF was sitting in bar n drinking whit bikers and he say fucking mongols, damn if no ATF he be free , damn Mongols has killed many hight ranking Hells Angels members in 80's but now hang turns like shit whole when Rubenz ''Doc'' Cavasoz lead ir, how mexican guy can be biker if he belongs to other street gang and never hasnt ride a bike?

Well Pagans MC run Pfiladelfia only 300 members and take war and beat Italian Mafia when Jonny D was natinal pressident, he even shoot mafia hit men in fromt of cops and get 3 years only , in Fily there sint Hells Angels chapters, so Mongols can do same , no they are ''outnumbered'' and make recrutts from street gangs who even dont lool like biker

Big larry from Sons of Silance sad :'' som of us has long hair, some of us has beards, some tattoes, we looks like dirty fucking bikers, but there other type, clean cut, we shood be afraid of them , they are dangerous, they hideing something ''

If I be on lead non wont get patch whit short hair n clean face its nothing to do whit bikers , German Bandidos makes me sick, they looks like Neo Nazies more how bikers

To many wanna patch, power but dont know whats rideing all about
----

apos;'
[image]
25.08.2009 - 13:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Here in czech republic, there are almost no problems with bikers, as far as i know...there are some "gangs", but it is more likely fellowships of ordinary people, who are normally going into work during the week and saddling iron horses at weekend
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.08.2009 - 14:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 13:25

Here in czech republic, there are almost no problems with bikers, as far as i know...there are some "gangs", but it is more likely fellowships of ordinary people, who are normally going into work during the week and saddling iron horses at weekend

lol does Jawa bike still are made nowdays?

You have no problem whit them anywhere till you dont unsult them, bikers deal whit ecah other privatly whit out civilians, and those sunday drivers are 99% ers, and I havnt been probes whit them , if you go at bar act nornmaly dont insult anybody its be cool , but if soemoen fucks whit one he fucks whit all, but I dont hang around in biker bars so I dont care and neve rever had been problems whit Hells Angels here
----

apos;'
[image]
25.08.2009 - 16:06
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Bad English on 25.08.2009 at 14:30

does Jawa bike still are made nowdays?

definitely it is produced...but it is much less popular now

see http://www.jawa.eu/moto_main.htm for all available versions if you are interested
----

25.08.2009 - 18:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 16:06

Written by Bad English on 25.08.2009 at 14:30

does Jawa bike still are made nowdays?

definitely it is produced...but it is much less popular now

see http://www.jawa.eu/moto_main.htm for all available versions if you are interested

I like more 70's versions it was more like east block Harley
----

apos;'
[image]
25.08.2009 - 18:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well now when each from east should saddle real Harley, it is hard for Jawa
----

25.08.2009 - 19:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 18:47

yes but not all can get ity, many my ex biker friends use russian Urtal or Dnepra and build heavy bikes who looks like Harley till one gang enfrcell fucked whit cops and now they wanna see driving license, ehhh Im happy I didnt join, how I hate some ''brothers'' now he's in jail ehhh
----

apos;'
[image]
26.08.2009 - 19:37
ß
Problem?
There was a big dispute involving a biker gang not too far from where I live. The end result was a big shoot out and 8 of them getting killed.

http://www.thestar.com/article/591330
http://www.thestar.com/article/665992
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
27.08.2009 - 02:32
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Fe Maiden on 25.08.2009 at 08:18

Youre From Lancaster huh? or close to LA no?
27.08.2009 - 02:49
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Man I have no problems with gangs, my brothers are ganbangers, We live here in SGV Los Angeles, the reason why gangs were created here in LA in the first place is for protection from the police, and poverty, and that's still the case today. What most people don't know is that there's a code of honor, you just don't go out and kill, there's got to be a purpose, and you need authorization from The Higher Ranks, and besides most of their beef and problems are within gangbangers anyway, over turf, respect, or because their hommies killed one of yours. Just don't get involved mind your own business, and watch your back when you go into a hood that isnt yours, and you'll survive. I don't roll with no one, but If I decide to bang I'm gonna go with the Mongols, most other biker gangs are Racist, specially Hells Angels, Mongols sick fucked them up and them out of here. that's NOT cool specially living out here in LA were most of the population isn't even white to begin with, and it never has been. Not that I have anything against White people, but I do have problems with racist people, Ignorance man. Anyway I guess people wouldn't understand unless you live out here, or pretty much any ghetto. Right now I feel pretty privileged because we can finally afford a computer, and I'm not in jail. Cops out here will fuck with you if you have family members that are gang members or friends, because they themselves are a gang, the dirtiest of all cause they don't cant even keep their word, and stab you n the back, everything against The Code. All The same I Love Living here because everytime I go outside I don't know whats gonna happen and my heart starts racing, there's not too many others places like this, except I guess warzones, you never know whats gonna happen and I guess that's the thrill. Anybody else who bangs has Family or lives the life let me Know I love to exchange stories, peace.
27.08.2009 - 12:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nighthowls on 27.08.2009 at 02:49

Man I have no problems with gangs, my brothers are ganbangers, We live here in SGV Los Angeles, the reason why gangs were created here in LA in the first place is for protection from the police, and poverty, and that's still the case today. What most people don't know is that there's a code of honor, you just don't go out and kill, there's got to be a purpose, and you need authorization from The Higher Ranks, and besides most of their beef and problems are within gangbangers anyway, over turf, respect, or because their hommies killed one of yours. Just don't get involved mind your own business, and watch your back when you go into a hood that isnt yours, and you'll survive. I don't roll with no one, but If I decide to bang I'm gonna go with the Mongols, most other biker gangs are Racist, specially Hells Angels, Mongols sick fucked them up and them out of here. that's NOT cool specially living out here in LA were most of the population isn't even white to begin with, and it never has been. Not that I have anything against White people, but I do have problems with racist people, Ignorance man. Anyway I guess people wouldn't understand unless you live out here, or pretty much any ghetto. Right now I feel pretty privileged because we can finally afford a computer, and I'm not in jail. Cops out here will fuck with you if you have family members that are gang members or friends, because they themselves are a gang, the dirtiest of all cause they don't cant even keep their word, and stab you n the back, everything against The Code. All The same I Love Living here because everytime I go outside I don't know whats gonna happen and my heart starts racing, there's not too many others places like this, except I guess warzones, you never know whats gonna happen and I guess that's the thrill. Anybody else who bangs has Family or lives the life let me Know I love to exchange stories, peace.

Good posts yes bikers has code of honnor, they follow itr and ytou be dead if you do something to gang , but still you never know when sit whill follow snitches are dying breede, cops can use ewery body for info, nah how I hate em bikers shood be left alone and city shood be claan up from hip hop gangs
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2009 - 02:21
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Quote:
Good posts yes bikers has code of honor, they follow itr and ytou be dead if you do something to gang , but still you never know when sit whill follow snitches are dying breede, cops can use every body for info, nah how I hate em bikers shood be left alone and city shood be claan up from hip hop gangs

I really didn't understand what you were saying about snitches though, explain please, as far as snitches go that's something my mom taught me since I was tiny, she always said "didn't see nothing, don't know nothing" even if you do or did, cause are those are the people who die, nosy people. HAHA Hip-Hop gangsters as you call them well they have Honor too, when I wrote that I was actually talking about my experience with them, not biker gangs cause they are more underground therefore most people don't really know what they do, like I said unless you know the life. Where as Regular Street gangs are more open, but still have many underground operations as well. Just to create a better picture for you based on your comment, all my friends are Hip-Hop gangsters as you say, I only have two Metalhead friends. just cause you're a Gang member doesn't automatically make you a bad person, or cause you like hip-hop you have to be eradicated or imprisoned. Most gangsters are that because they have no money or very little, or were harassed by the police (like me) before the gang, or don't have enough love or attention at home or anyone to care for them, so they find comfort and protection in their friends,, and thus would kill if their friends are or were harmed. I mean wouldn't you do something if they killed or keep messing with one of your loved ones? anyway, All American gangs work under similar conditions, Biker, or just plain Street. Thanks by the way for the Good post comment. Nice Sons Of Anarchy Jacket its TIGHT!!!!!!!!! badass show Ive been to some of those places
28.08.2009 - 02:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There many truth into your post , actualy in Scandinavia people saw about bikers when Bandido biker shoot anti tank rocket to HA club house, but after year all was forgotten , now actualy know whats they are doing, and about hip hop gangs I being a metalheda can have problems whit them , but never whit bikers , because of my lock, and about snitches, you never know who can turn you in and cops cana sk ewery body for info, I know they do even use best friend
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2009 - 02:30
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Bad English on 28.08.2009 at 02:25

There many truth into your post , actualy in Scandinavia people saw about bikers when Bandido biker shoot anti tank rocket to HA club house, but after year all was forgotten , now actualy know whats they are doing, and about hip hop gangs I being a metalheda can have problems whit them , but never whit bikers , because of my lock, and about snitches, you never know who can turn you in and cops cana sk ewery body for info, I know they do even use best friend

Im a Metalhead too, and you're free to dislike whoever you like, but just cause they have a different music preferance isnt that credible. Us metalheads if we just ride a Harley we could easily be mistaken for Bikers too, Which I wouldnt mind, yeah cops and snitches dirty fuckers no Honor check out my post on police tell me what you think, Nice sons of Anarchy Jackets shits TIGHT!!!!!!!!!! been to a couple of those places, Im more like the mayans thought, I think you would call them Hip-Hop Bikers no?
28.08.2009 - 03:02
danielllewis
1)No

2)Hell's Angels

3)No

4)I guess I dislike them because of the criminal activities they're involved with.

The Hell's angels are all over Canada and the USA, but their "base" is in BC, Canada, which is where I live.

The ones here say they do charity work and fundraisers, and that they're just a bunch of guys who like biking. However, many have been charged with murder, drug dealing, prostitution, arms trafficking, and a bunch of other shit. So I'm not really sure.
----
28.08.2009 - 07:18
tulkas
el parcero
Biker "gangs" here makes me think of hitmen, or contracted assassins. More than one has been victim of these guys here, including high ranked politics, or members of the government.

Anyway, there's a couple of groups here mostly of Harley Davidson enthusiasts, but as far as "rebel" dudes on bikes and all that, as far as I know, they don't exist here.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
28.08.2009 - 18:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by tulkas on 28.08.2009 at 07:18

Biker "gangs" here makes me think of hitmen, or contracted assassins. More than one has been victim of these guys here, including high ranked politics, or members of the government.

Anyway, there's a couple of groups here mostly of Harley Davidson enthusiasts, but as far as "rebel" dudes on bikes and all that, as far as I know, they don't exist here.

As far I know in Columbia hasnt any of TOP 6 outlaw 1% clubs
----

apos;'
[image]
02.09.2009 - 15:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Some videos

----

apos;'
[image]
02.09.2009 - 15:51
Warman
Erotic Stains
One of my best friends step dad is a member of Hells Angels. It's pretty fun when you come to their house and it's full of motor cykles outside and they're inside drinking coffee. Nice lads... during coffee breaks at least.
----
02.09.2009 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 02.09.2009 at 15:51

One of my best friends step dad is a member of Hells Angels. It's pretty fun when you come to their house and it's full of motor cykles outside and they're inside drinking coffee. Nice lads... during coffee breaks at least.

Yes hehehhe well I know nice guys who ride bikes,
Rolling Down in hightway dressed in bleck, whit deadhead on his beck
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2009 - 02:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
The Hell's Angels run rampant in Quebec, the province over...they control a lot of what goes on in Quebec and override what the QPP (Quebec Provincial Police) do...
04.09.2009 - 18:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 04.09.2009 at 02:36

The Hell's Angels run rampant in Quebec, the province over...they control a lot of what goes on in Quebec and override what the QPP (Quebec Provincial Police) do...

I know I saw dcumentary about Mob Buschar IMO it was his name, crazy shit there hepens
----

apos;'
[image]
05.09.2009 - 00:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 18:47

1% gangs is those who live in otherside of law, income sare prostutition, guns, met, drugs, those who live each day biker life , never work those who has 1% patch on west on beck or forvard and any other symbols showing thet they are outlaws, like hammer or felshlight who's legal weapons to cary
For example Outlaws MC bomb 3th hugets bomb in USA at 1991 near Hells Hencment club house in Chikago, now Hells Henchemnt aptch ower and are Hells Angels , its like mafia, for examle in Kopenhagen Bandido biker take anti yanbk rocket n shoot it to Hells Angels clun house, in Goteburg near city Bandido Swe president drive fast his harly and sniper hit him, its like war for any incomes elegal incomes drug marcet etc theritory

Well Pagans MC run Pfiladelfia streets and ex president Jonney D when Italian mafia ask them pay street taxes fuck em all, shoot 2 hight ranking mafia hit mens and Pagans are about 300 members and he get one year for it when did in front of 5 cops

About Christian, many ex Sons of Silance members are new members in Church In The Wind, some other outlaw biker gangs members who's active in mid west area and Colorado, becaim christians , like they say its all about biking, brotherhood and wearing coulors
----

apos;'
[image]
05.09.2009 - 05:32
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Completely the oposite of what you regularly hear (relationship between cops and Bikers) check it out, huh who would have thought I don't know anything abour Bikers gangs, but it doesn't work like that in street gangs.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/4171/Overview#tab-Videos/06681_00
24.09.2010 - 17:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
81 and Ban offical declair peace in Deutchland same like in Scandinavia all nat Tv live did Blondie Nilsen and Jimm Thindaal, even in Ger there was not biker war like in Scandinavia, but police raid club houses , arrest bikers, and want shut down gangs(just woundering if its legaly possible, because better deal whit skin heads 1th , ) ok now Germany is split, peace is there... but one strong maybe strongest biker gang Gremium MC also 1% are geting stronger in Italia and 81 are not happy, also Gremium targeting Norway and want came in Scandinavia, and I doby 81 and Ban will be happy about it

PS woundrinh who is stronger in Ned 81 or Ban?
----

apos;'
[image]
24.09.2010 - 21:32
Netherlander
Account deleted
We have one called Hells Angels. They are bad, if you beleive the media, but i have never been confronted with something substantial in terms of evidence. Maybe something an individual of the group does, bot nothing organized.
24.09.2010 - 22:54
Kennoth
No such things over here. There are some biker organizations, which are just bunch of bald, big dudes riding heavy bikes, and that's alright with me.

I can't comment on gangs in US and other places since I don't know anything about them, but by gang I always think of hive of criminal-minded individuals.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
24.09.2010 - 23:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 24.09.2010 at 21:32

We have one called Hells Angels. They are bad, if you beleive the media, but i have never been confronted with something substantial in terms of evidence. Maybe something an individual of the group does, bot nothing organized.

I know also you have Bandidos?
Well media made bikers bad name, same like metalheads, yes HAMC is 1% ers, but here in Swe I never have problems. I have spoken whit locak chapter press, whit some Nomads chapters, ahve been in tattoo salone, thay are good guys who likes muisc and bikes its all...criminal activties, well I dont care what thay do,
----

apos;'
[image]