Metal Storm logo
Black Label Society - Tour Cancelled Because Of Frontman's Health Problems

Black Label Society has performed their last show on "The Pedal To The Metal Tour" due to the health of forty-two year-old frontman Zakk Wylde. Wylde has been diagnosed with blood clots in his lungs, and has been admitted into the hospital in Eugene, OR yesterday afternoon. Yesterday's Black Label Society appearance in Eugene has been canceled, along with the remaining Black Label Society appearances on the tour.

"The Pedal To The Metal Tour" will continue without Black Label Society, and the rest of the bands will all be participating throughout the remaining dates on the tour. Please visit http://www.pedaltothemetaltour.com for tour dates.

Black Label Society apologizes to ticket holders on the remaining "Pedal To The Metal" dates for the inconvenience, as well as to all BLSNATION Meet & Greet purchasers who gathered for the event this afternoon and in the remaining cities. BLSNATION refunds will be processed promptly.

Further updates on Zakk's medical condition will become available as they are known.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Black Label Society
Posted: 26.08.2009 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 83 users
26.08.2009 - 17:10
necrovamp
Ack, Really hope he gets better! it's a bugger for all the people who have tickets, but you can't play if you're that ill.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
26.08.2009 - 17:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Get better soon, Zakk
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.08.2009 - 18:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Get well mate , drink whisky not beer , cold beer makes bafd thinks to human organism
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.08.2009 - 01:58
thesabbathfan
Maybe he could smoke a little less pot?
----
27.08.2009 - 12:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by thesabbathfan on 27.08.2009 at 01:58

Maybe he could smoke a little less pot?

you mean drink less? i mean every video interview i've seen of his, he has had a beer in hand. im surprised he wasnt diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus or something of the like
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.08.2009 - 22:53
terrorist

Hahah Zakk is great guy:)
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
28.08.2009 - 02:02
Symmachus
I hope Zakk Wylde gets better very soon. It sucks that his band has to check out of the Pedal to the Metal tour, due to these blood clots of the lungs. Get well soon, Zakk Wylde!
18.09.2009 - 03:32
DevilBabi
DUDE.

Hope your ok Zakk, I fucking love you.
Get well brother!!!
18.09.2009 - 20:15
terrorist
I guess they are back on track again.The doctor said that Zakk can prerform on stage.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related

Hits total: 3473 | This month: 6