Metal Storm logo
Manowar - To Tour The World In 2010

The band have announced that they will embark on their "Death To Infidels World Tour 2010" next year. Two German dates have been announced, the rest are to follow.

"That's right! The Kings Of Metal are hitting the road again. Marking Manowar's first world tour since 1998, Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sure to be a grand testament to one of the greatest heavy metal bands of all time. Don't miss the chance to see Manowar in all their glory as they take up the reins for their first globetrotting assault in more than a decade.

Tickets for some of the shows in Germany are already on sale! This is the first time Manowar goes on an indoor tour of Germany since 2007. Add to this up-and-coming Magic Circle Music artists HolyHell and Metalforce and the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sure to be one of the "don't miss" spectacles of the New Year.

More dates, both in Germany and elsewhere will be announced soon!"

There will also apparently be "special surprises in store for those who attend the shows", where the details of this are to be announced soon.

"Make your pilgrimage to the altar of metal and bow down before the mighty Manowar.

Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 - Believe. Behold. Become."

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 17.10.2009 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 31   Visited by: 187 users
17.10.2009 - 00:53
Baz Anderson
Staff
Wonder if they'll come to England. When was the last time they came???

Would like to see Metalforce too. I saw Majesty in 2006, and that was great!
17.10.2009 - 00:57
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.10.2009 at 00:53

Wonder if they'll come to England. When was the last time they came???

True, would be cool to see Hail to England performed here. Anyway, I should be seeing Saxon early next month, that should be good.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
17.10.2009 - 00:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.10.2009 at 00:53

They will certainly without a shadow of a doubt be the best of the three bands.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.10.2009 - 01:08
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Swell. another tour means they can probably also bilk the fans for another live album and live dvd!
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
17.10.2009 - 01:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by BitterCOld on 17.10.2009 at 01:08

Swell. another tour means they can probably also bilk the fans for another live album and live dvd!

At least 2 new DVDs per stop on the tour.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
17.10.2009 - 01:23
Baz Anderson
Staff
Haha, you know Manowar actually do record EVERY show they do - just in case they get a "perfect" show.
17.10.2009 - 02:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.10.2009 at 01:23

Haha, you know Manowar actually do record EVERY show they do - just in case they get a "perfect" show.

A "perfect" show would be a first for them
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.10.2009 - 02:31
tulkas
el parcero
I know that if they come here a lot of people would go crazy, but I doubt they'll come. Either way, I don't really care.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
17.10.2009 - 04:25
Derwood
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.10.2009 at 01:23

That would consist of their walking on stage and promising never to play another note or appear in public again and then walking off stage again. Better yet, have their road manager just make the announcement.
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
17.10.2009 - 05:26
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
"The Kings Of Metal are hitting the road again."

Anytime I see them addressed like this, it makes my stomach hurt. >:/
17.10.2009 - 05:39
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Come to SF. im down for sure.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.10.2009 - 08:33
Symmachus
Kings of Metal? I would like to object, to be honest.
17.10.2009 - 09:47
MANOWAR!! COME TO CANADA!! WEVE BEEN WAITING SOO LONG !! MANOWAR!! MANOWAR!! LIVIN ON THE ROAD!!! WHEN WERE IN TOWN SPEAKERS EXPLODE!!
17.10.2009 - 10:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by LeChron James on 17.10.2009 at 05:39

Come to SF. im down for sure.

they made a point about never touring the USA, i don't really know why but it's a known fact, didn't you know?

either way, the gig here almost got spoiled because of their 2 power failures(i was in a very "metal" mood when Brothers of Metal started but then everything just went black on stage, yeah i was pissed lol) and i was waaay too tired and couldn't enjoy the rest of it properly, also because i didn't know how to use my earplugs properly back then(as in, shove them all the way down the ear so the high frequencies don't get drowned), there were times i couldn't even hear the guitar though that does have something to do with the extremely loud bass guitar too. i hope they come back here soon, as promised.

i'm also curious about the "surprises", knowing Joey it definitely has something to do with the Manowar "brand", but it can't be something too awesome in the end.
17.10.2009 - 10:58
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Valentin B on 17.10.2009 at 10:49

they made a point about never touring the USA, i don't really know why but it's a known fact, didn't you know?

either way, the gig here almost got spoiled because of their 2 power failures(i was in a very "metal" mood when Brothers of Metal started but then everything just went black on stage, yeah i was pissed lol) and i was waaay too tired and couldn't enjoy the rest of it properly, also because i didn't know how to use my earplugs properly back then(as in, shove them all the way down the ear so the high frequencies don't get drowned), there were times i couldn't even hear the guitar though that does have something to do with the extremely loud bass guitar too. i hope they come back here soon, as promised.

i'm also curious about the "surprises", knowing Joey it definitely has something to do with the Manowar "brand", but it can't be something too awesome in the end.

i musta not been paying attention, why dont they tour the US? i had no idea they didnt do that, my bad. fuckin shit, i could make hella money from them if i sued them for false advertising. GET RICH QUICK. and yeah i can understand the hideously loud bass. thats fuckin joey demaio for you, im sure you've heard "sting of the bumblebee"? SHIT IS INSANE. only an egomaniacal fiend would record a song like that and not turn his bass up super loud when playing live.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.10.2009 - 12:36
Snbn
Hope they come in Finland on this tour but thats not gonna happen for sure.
17.10.2009 - 12:40
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Quote:
Make your pilgrimage to the altar of metal and bow down before the mighty Manowar.

'Whimps and posers leave the hall'
This is so manowar-ish...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
17.10.2009 - 13:01
Znoy
Written by Darkside Momo on 17.10.2009 at 12:40

Quote:
Make your pilgrimage to the altar of metal and bow down before the mighty Manowar.

'Whimps and posers leave the hall'
This is so manowar-ish...

Eric Adams can not sing as Fabio Lione. Lamento Eroico on DVD was BRILLIANT!
17.10.2009 - 14:03
Lord_Regnier
Written by LeChron James on 17.10.2009 at 10:58

Written by Valentin B on 17.10.2009 at 10:49

i musta not been paying attention, why dont they tour the US? i had no idea they didnt do that, my bad. fuckin shit, i could make hella money from them if i sued them for false advertising. GET RICH QUICK. and yeah i can understand the hideously loud bass. thats fuckin joey demaio for you, im sure you've heard "sting of the bumblebee"? SHIT IS INSANE. only an egomaniacal fiend would record a song like that and not turn his bass up super loud when playing live.

I has been discussed already in another thread:

In their proverbial arrogance and poserism, DeMaio & Co make it look as if it were a deliberate choice.
Truth is Manowar have never been popular in USA and Canada.
If they thought they would attract big audiences, they'd be glad to tour America and show their filthy faces everywhere. But they're pretty much nothing in America.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
17.10.2009 - 14:07
Lord_Regnier
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 17.10.2009 at 05:26

"The Kings Of Metal are hitting the road again."

Anytime I see them addressed like this, it makes my stomach hurt. >:/

The only throne on which the self-proclaimed Kings of Metal deserve to put their ass on has a little lever to flush the water.

@Marcel Hubregtse: A perfect show would be a show without them.
By the way, I never heard Metalforce but Holyhell is boring to death.
----
17.10.2009 - 16:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
If they visit Czech rep. i think, i would be there otherwise barely...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.10.2009 - 19:21
YoreLore
800 dates in Germany and about 6 in other places around there. A Manowar world tour
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
17.10.2009 - 20:35
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Written by YoreLore on 17.10.2009 at 19:21

800 dates in Germany and about 6 in other places around there. A Manowar world tour

Being German I'm not really happy about that fact either.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
18.10.2009 - 04:24
Lord_Regnier
Written by Promonex on 17.10.2009 at 20:35

Blame your compatriots for it. It's a known fact that lots of German people like to have their metal served on a slice of cheese, if you know what I mean.
----
18.10.2009 - 07:18
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Many people here hates Manowar right?
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.10.2009 - 16:25
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Daggon on 18.10.2009 at 07:18

Many people here hates Manowar right?

Oh yeah, you can't imagine

If they for some odd reason should have a date in Denmark, I'll probably be there. I still like quite a few of their songs
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
18.10.2009 - 21:19
saphira
Please come to Portugal!
21.10.2009 - 00:37
DoomGuard
Better be a Texas date

it'd be stupid not to have one right?
21.10.2009 - 01:06
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Promonex on 17.10.2009 at 20:35

as a German, which bugs you more - the Fanowarriors or those who like David Hasselhoff?*

(* his "Hoffspring" - i.e. his daughter - attends my alma mater. he's been showing up at football games, partying with students. too fucking funny)
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.10.2009 - 02:41
Mother_North
Written by saphira on 18.10.2009 at 21:19

Please come to Portugal!

I was going to ask the same thing
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."

Hits total: 5433 | This month: 10