Metal Storm logo
Anal Sex Discussion

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 24.10.2009 - 22:36
First of plz be polite and serious on this topic cause Im very serious when Im opening this thread. This thread is about Anal sex by all means and it includes a poll too cause its very importan for me to know what metalheads really did about this taboo thing! Me myself didnt do anal sex yet but really wanna try it once cause there are a lot of stories about it ya!

Fmales dont like it oftenly and its so normal cause its a little weird and pleasureless for them, Ive heard that its so important to do it at the very first time and I know that alot of women just do it cause they dont wanna see their partner with abother ones! and yes men loves it in oftenly cause its very tight maybe! Ive started to read a book about it to be honest and it called "Ultimate Guide For Anal Sex For Women" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Anal_Sex_for_Women.
tell me if you know any other nice book about it.

in the end I have to say that maybe someone says this a very bad topic and shameless! ok shame on me then! cause I face the truth and dont mind what ppl say! be a little barve yay!

we have to deal with it! this is a little weird and wild topic Im agree, but very important for alot of ppl and for their lives. and I was expected that maybe this topic will be block soon! but anyway I wanted to know how we are open minded and heavy!

Poll

what is your opinion or situation about Anal sex?

really wanna try it once but didnt yet
I did it and I loved it
never will do such weird thing never
its not natural so I dont think about it
I did it and I hated it
very personal I dont answer
just les and gay ppl do such things
Im gay/les and I didnt do it yet
Im gay/les and I did it yet

Total votes: 118
30.10.2011 - 07:44
second_coming89
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.10.2011 at 19:51

The fact that anal sex is still so taboo baffles me. It's just another way to achieve orgasm, no big deal.

Agreed! I'd like to try it one day.
30.10.2011 - 19:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 30.10.2011 at 07:44
Agreed! I'd like to try it one day.

My only advice would be to make sure you and your partner (because surprise not only girls take it up the rear) are properly cleaned and never to force something like this on anyone. Some chicks will absolutely not consent to anal sex while others are willing but they require a bit of thought so you have to be patient.

Both of my ex-girlfriends were fine with it, although I had the advantage of taking their virginity so they trusted me more than if I were some guy they were just recently dating. Pressuring only turns them off the idea even more.

And never go for it on a one-night stand. There are just too many things wrong with that.

Unless you're an incredibly risky person and like living on the edge.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.10.2011 - 20:46
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.10.2011 - 20:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by AnGina-- on 30.10.2011 at 20:46
For me anal sex is just another form of sexual plasure, there's nothing dirty, immoral about it and I still don't quite understand why it is taken with a negative tone sometimes.

I think some people are raised to believe that it's dirty and unnatural. It goes back to religion basically. Sex should only be meant for reproducing, not pleasure. And since anal sex is almost completely effective against pregnancy (mind you I said almost, as it's been proven that anal sex can still lead to pregnancy) it prompts people to believe it's solely for the purpose of please which means it's against God's will or whatever.

That, and there's probably just some people who are just turned off by the idea. I know people like that too.

And although this is a topic about anal sex and everyone assumes it's about the girl, guys (homo and hetero alike) are more prone to orgasm via anal stimulation than women thanks to our prostate, which is basically the male G-spot.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.10.2011 - 20:58
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.10.2011 - 21:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by AnGina-- on 30.10.2011 at 20:58
I get that, but what questions me is why so many people in 2011 still have this kind of

People in 2011 still think all Muslims are terrorists. It's ignorance, simply put.
----
30.10.2011 - 22:51
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
----
30.10.2011 - 22:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by AnGina-- on 30.10.2011 at 22:51
...she felt as her vagina isn't good enough for him.... Ekhem...

Saywhaaa?

That's ridiculous. It's not like you don't have vaginal sex anymore. And it's not like you want anal sex because you're bored of the vagina... There aren't too many men who'd say they're bored with vaginal sex. Fetishists and stuff, sure; if they only get off to shoving swizzle sticks up their cock that's cool too, but unless her boyfriend is resorting to tactics like that she shouldn't have anything to worry about.

In fact, if I'm the boyfriend in that situation I'm probably more offended that she assumes I'm bored with any sexual activity. The two aren't mutually exclusive. That's like saying oral sex eliminates the need for intercourse.
----
30.10.2011 - 23:05
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
----
30.10.2011 - 23:37
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.10.2011 at 20:54

And since anal sex is almost completely effective against pregnancy (mind you I said almost, as it's been proven that anal sex can still lead to pregnancy)

Saywhaaaaaaa?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.10.2011 - 02:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 30.10.2011 at 23:37
Saywhaaaaaaa?

Research it. There's a small chance but semen can still be "relocated" so to speak after entering the anal canal. Anal sex is about as effective as a condom and birth control - as in not 100%.
----
01.11.2011 - 11:02
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by AnGina-- on 30.10.2011 at 20:58
I know. It's actually officially called the ''P-spot'' (combining P-rostate and G-spot).

Thats terrible!!
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
21.12.2011 - 06:55
Sweetou
Lol, tried it..like 2 inches, hurt like hell.
17.07.2012 - 04:53
Cüca Beludö
Account deleted
It's damn hard to convince her... All she say is "Its gonna hurt! It's gonna hurt!!" I need to do this at least once on my life.
17.07.2012 - 16:15
Cüca Beludö
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 12:47

Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 04:53

It's damn hard to convince her... All she say is "Its gonna hurt! It's gonna hurt!!" I need to do this at least once on my life.

Try this one

bitter removed NSFW links provided by the guy that reports everyone else for everything...

Hahahahahahaha.... But I don't have money, I'll just wait for a chance.

That's hilarious.
17.07.2012 - 16:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 16:15

Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 12:47

Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 04:53

Try this one

bitter removed NSFW links provided by the guy that reports everyone else for everything...

Hahahahahahaha.... But I don't have money, I'll just wait for a chance.

That's hilarious.

14 euros somethimng and besiede you're 16 its early for girls, vate more time or fin girl at 30 and still it can be chane not get it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.07.2012 - 16:32
Cüca Beludö
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 16:26

14 euros somethimng and besiede you're 16 its early for girls, vate more time or fin girl at 30 and still it can be chane not get it

Sorry, but I did not understand what you said
17.07.2012 - 16:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 16:32

you re 16 try girl at age 30 for anal
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2012 - 16:57
Cüca Beludö
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 16:41

Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 16:32

you re 16 try girl at age 30 for anal

Ok, but why?
17.07.2012 - 17:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
You are 16 and girls in your age is not ready for sex and hardly want do it in vagina, and you talk whit her about anal
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2012 - 17:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 17:33
You are 16 and girls in your age is not ready for sex and hardly want do it in vagina, and you talk whit her about anal

My ex was down for anal at 15. Your logic is flawed.

Also, my ex at 19 also enjoyed anal. And my current girlfriend at 21 enjoys anal.

Your logic is really flawed.
----
17.07.2012 - 19:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.07.2012 at 17:47

Also, my ex at 19 also enjoyed anal. And my current girlfriend at 21 enjoys anal.

hmm well depends because I know one who is 35-40 she dont like anal,
so it depend sof the girl
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2012 - 19:29
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.07.2012 at 17:47

Or you are hogging up all the chicks that like it up the bum ?
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
17.07.2012 - 20:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 19:19

You could have just said that from the beginning, as opposed to making assumptions about girls who aren't over 30 years old.

Regardless of age, it's a matter of preference: some girls like anal, some don't.
----
17.07.2012 - 20:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.07.2012 at 19:29
Or you are hogging up all the chicks that like it up the bum ?

Maybe Canadian chicks just like gettin' it in the tush, who knows.
----
17.07.2012 - 20:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.07.2012 at 20:02

Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 19:19

You could have just said that from the beginning, as opposed to making assumptions about girls who aren't over 30 years old.

Regardless of age, it's a matter of preference: some girls like anal, some don't.

as far I know all girls younger hardly wants sex and anal bno way non of even talk about it so , my expierience
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2012 - 20:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 20:11
as far I know all girls younger hardly wants sex and anal bno way non of even talk about it so , my expierience

It sounds like maybe younger girls just don't want to have sex with you at all.
----
17.07.2012 - 20:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.07.2012 at 20:18

Written by Bad English on 17.07.2012 at 20:11

It sounds like maybe younger girls just don't want to have sex with you at all.

no it was in times when I was young
----

apos;'
[image]
19.07.2012 - 01:29
Thrashette
Someone told me that almost all girls either love it or hate it.
I'm one of the few who just says "Meh, it's alright"...
22.07.2012 - 21:37
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
To all the guys in here trying to push anal on their ladies because it is the new "in" thing... offer her a compromise. buy her a strap on and let her plow you in return.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!