Metal Storm logo
Pets (You Have/You Want to Own/You Need Tips)

Original post

Posted by Hamird, 20.11.2009 - 17:10
We were talking about pets in another topic, and it would be an off topic if we wanted to talk there about pets...
So I searched the general forums to bring the discussion into the Pets topic, but surprisingly I found no Pets topic.. How would it possible to have Jonas in the forum and have no Pets topics..
Anyway.. In case my search wasn't deep and there is a Pets topic here, lock here and we discuss about it in the topic.. And if no, lets talk about Pets here.. Some people have pets, some people (like me) want to own a pet and both groups may need some tips for taking care or buying tips..
So all come here and discuss..
28.09.2016 - 04:22
redmonde

I have only dog now. His name is chubby and I'm planning to buy another one.
20.12.2016 - 00:41
DoomGuild
Account deleted
This is my dude Muddy. Named after the late and great blues singer Muddy Watters. He randomly showed up on my property. I live in the middle of the woods in Tennessee on about 180 acres. So usually when a stray shows up it means that someone drove out to the country and dropped him off. This was about 5 months ago. I ended up letting him in the house so that he could eat. Got along great with my other dog and my cat so I decided to let him stay. He's a badass french bird hunting dog. I just open the door and he goes out in the woods and does what he wants. When he wants back in he will scratch at the back door.

Took this photo earlier today when we did some hiking. Giving the dude some chest scratches.

19.08.2022 - 11:37
Metren
Dreadrealm
My in-laws dog was put down yesterday. He was quite old and had developed serious health-issues. My in-laws have experienced so many tragedies that they didn't want to be there when the dog was put down, so I took their place. I prepared a last supper of his favorite food for the dog, waited for the doctor to give the two injections and kept the dog next to me until he passed, then buried him near the house on the borders of the forest. I'm going to make a memorial plaque for him too. He was just about the most humble and friendly dog I've ever known and I'm glad I could maybe ease his passing just a little bit and help out my in-laws.

Rest In Peace, Jasper aka One-Eyed Jassu.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
19.09.2022 - 17:25
Metren
Dreadrealm
Somebody abandoned a 2-month-old kitten near our house. So our family has a new member now. At first we thought it was a he, but the local vet came by today and declared the kitten a she. She was crying desperately behind our window, so we took some food and drink outside to her. After she'd consumed them, we opened the door and she accepted the invitation. Shy at first, she has been now purring on my wife's lap for two days straight and is showing quite a bit of nervous-kitten personality/energy when she's not resting. My fellow metalstormers and my fellow cat-lovers, meet Sofia "Sofi" Alia Andraste:

----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
19.09.2022 - 18:02
JoHn Doe

^ Lovely story and super cute kitty.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.09.2022 - 19:16
Metal Rasputin

Today I had few minutes to spare so I used it wisely and petted a sheep. You know a sheep or a goat likes you when they have that certain silly derp grin on their face with their lower teeth sticking out like they're saying "duh". A close relative of mine had dozens of them when I was a kid, I remember helping out with them. Sheep are extremely dumb animals, but lovably so. Good memories.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
12.01.2023 - 07:47
MetalstormBANatm

Is female dog and male dog different in term of body, why i scratch the female poodle, then she yell scream and, move the the body and jump like she hates me touching her. Well like female body human, i feel same as body of the female dog, a bit soft and mild, female human body and female dog... is that true ?