Sober
Prison Sex
AEnima
Hush

Total votes: 51
30.07.2006 - 11:04
Hamird
Lieutenant
Tool is best band in making videoclips ...
... I injoy Aenima more than others
01.08.2006 - 17:30
Alouqua
Account deleted
Just one??? I can't choose just one of their videos... I love all those videos... This people are genius and their videos are UNIQUE, there is nothing similar...
But well if I need to choose just one video, in this moment I love "Parabola" but "Stinkfist" is very close too...
01.08.2006 - 18:38
Damnated
Churchburner
I agree, all Tool videos are just amazing, my fav is Schizm. It freaked me out when I first saw it
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.08.2006 - 20:17
Endoftherainbow
I'd say my favorite Tool video is Parabola but I have to say they freaked me out when I first saw them to. They have some pretty cool videos you never see anything like them.
02.08.2006 - 20:21
Detric
King Of Twilight
Schism. It creeps me out, but in a good way. One of my all time fav music videos.
03.08.2006 - 22:53
Freyya
Parabola! It's insane!! I love it..as well as the other videos and all Tool songs
----
"Music was invented to confirm human loneliness"
04.08.2006 - 06:21
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Parabola, obviously. It's long, and I't awesome, the image at the end with the Chakras slam, it's awesome!! But all of Tool videos slam, I prefer this, but watch all of them. All are amazing.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
04.08.2006 - 20:52
Hamird
Lieutenant
it's 10:00 min, and its so long for a videoclip ... but its great: specially the parabol. those three men. and the apple ....
04.08.2006 - 21:42
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Parabol/Parabola most definitely!
The colors! the lyrics omg I love love love it!
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
06.08.2006 - 03:17
Fimbulvetr
Account deleted
I can't vote!! There are all so perfect, no way to choose just one.
10.09.2006 - 07:32
Somniferous
Account deleted
So far, I've only had the chance to watch Schism and Parabola. I love Parabola. I think it's about the chakras aligning (or so it is at the end, I'm assuming). Schism of course is amazing. I should really ask my friend if I can borrow his Salival box set and watch those videos.
11.09.2006 - 11:06
Freezer
they're total geniuses (especially Adam Jones, for what concerns videos), my favourite is Schism, it's too damn sick!!! by the way, when the hell are we going to witness the next videoclip???
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
11.09.2006 - 13:35
DeadlySinner
Account deleted
aenime is the greatest...
sikc,sick sick but great
12.09.2006 - 13:28
DyNo!!
Account deleted
I prefer sober...
Anyone knows if they've made a new video?
15.09.2006 - 02:27
lazarus
yes they did make a new video, I believe it's called The Pot, it's quite good but (maybe) not as its prior videos. I would pick the Sober option but I'm not sure because I like Prison Sex a lot...
----
And sometimes I despair
At who I've become
I have to come to terms
With what I've done
15.09.2006 - 02:32
Somniferous
Account deleted
I need to see the other videos. As I've already mentioned, I've only watched Parabola and Schism. Both kick ass.
15.09.2006 - 15:08
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
My favourite is Stinkfist, but they do have the most amazing videos ever made.

Most of them are around on youtube, the new one is quite different and lighter, but I like it a lot as well, to be honest.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
15.09.2006 - 16:10
{aud}devil
Lush McGee
Written by lazarus on 15.09.2006 at 02:27

yes they did make a new video, I believe it's called The Pot, it's quite good but (maybe) not as its prior videos. I would pick the Sober option but I'm not sure because I like Prison Sex a lot...

The Pot, It's great. Tool is definitely bringing back the good shit. I can't choose between their videos. the Prison Sex video was fucked up, all their videos were fucked up.
----
Awesome sauce, chicken boss!
Laugh until it means something
16.09.2006 - 03:52
Bitch Boy
Tool is one of the bands with the best videos. It was a hard decision, but finally voted Parabol/Parabola, but I also love Sober, Aenima and Schism.
17.09.2006 - 15:56
Detric
King Of Twilight
Does anybody know if there were made any other Tool videos? Didnt they make a video for Eulogy as well? Or am I wrong..
22.09.2006 - 03:53
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Parabol/Parabola for sure, minus the whole witchcraft thing which i find plain cheesy.
05.02.2007 - 14:56
Ulven i Manden
Account deleted
I like all Tool videos I didn't like them for the first time (similar as Tool music) but after some time, when I "matured" to know Tool... they are just amazing and splendid!
If I must to choose one: Prison Sex. I love this distressing and alarming atmosphere in this video... (shivers) ...
10.02.2007 - 08:41
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Stinkfist is a good video.
21.03.2007 - 10:13
Wilbur_Whateley
Account deleted
I think Prison Sex and Sober are the best but then I adore the Brothers Quay so maybe I'm biased. These videos do like heavily "inspired" by the Quays.
22.03.2007 - 05:38
Black Mass
Is there anything Tool can't do?!
All Tool's videos are awesome but if I had to choose one I'd have to go with the first one I ever saw and that was Stinkfist.
22.03.2007 - 05:49
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I need to see more videos, so far I've seen only "Schizm", it's a good video though I don't like it much
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
12.06.2007 - 17:53
Im_Haunted
Account deleted
AEnima Any day!
Such a cool freaky video that i love to watch.
13.06.2007 - 07:15
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
Schism is my favorite.
15.12.2007 - 23:01
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
My new favorite Tool video is Vicarious. Wow. There are no words...
23.12.2007 - 06:21
Ascalon
I don't know if can consider Tool a metal band properly, but I know that's a good band ... and their videos .. are really freak including a very deep and iteresting artistic proposal ... playing with symbols and messages ...

My vote for Parabola
----
"Follow your steps and you'll find, the unknown ways are on your mind" (Angra)