Metal Storm logo
Psycroptic

Original post

Posted by Xtreme Jax, 17.05.2006 - 15:21
Psycroptic is a Australian technical death metal band that is becoming pretty known around the world. They have released three full length albums and all are brutal, with their second "The Scepter of The Ancients" being considered there best and my favourite (well worth the listen if your into technical death).

This is just a thread to discuss the band and their material.
05.02.2009 - 10:01
RockeRoy
I'm just getting into these guys, and so far i have only heard their Ob(servant) album, and i fell in love with it;) can't wait to hear the rest of their albums.
I see alot of people complains about the vocal, personaly i love the vocal, it's agressive, catchy, manifoldly and innovative
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
06.02.2009 - 11:10
Ascendant187
Written by RockeRoy on 05.02.2009 at 10:01

I'm just getting into these guys, and so far i have only heard their Ob(servant) album, and i fell in love with it;) can't wait to hear the rest of their albums.
I see alot of people complains about the vocal, personaly i love the vocal, it's agressive, catchy, manifoldly and innovative

Scepter Of The Ancients is probably their best album.
06.02.2009 - 18:57
benvolent

Just seen the guys live some days ago - really brutal and quite tough! Awesome liveband - especially the drummer is always on the edge on the stage. Unbelieveable how he gets all the naughty sidebeats. And I also highly appreciate the vocals indeed. The growls of Jason Peppiatt are extremely deep!!! And he has a rich repertoire of growls!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
10.02.2009 - 22:45
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Ascendant187 on 06.02.2009 at 11:10

Scepter Of The Ancients is probably their best album.

I quite liked The Island of Disenchantment
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram