Metal Storm logo
1349 - Sign With Indie Recordings

Official press release

Indie Recordings are very proud to announce the signing of 1349.

The Norwegian black metal band 1349 rose from the ashes of Alvheim in 1997, and in 2003 they released their debut album, Liberation.

Since then, 1349 have added three more albums to their critically acclaimed catalogue and this spring 1349 will return with their fifth full length album.

1349 will also embark on a big tour later this year and are also confirmed to play at this year's Wacken Open Air Festival and Summer Breeze Festival.

Stay tuned for further information about the upcoming release and tour dates.

Archaon comments: "Finally, after a long wait, much planning and with equal amounts of anticipation, we're proud to announce that we have chosen Indie Recordings as cooperation partner. We are extremely eager to set things into motion with them, and are looking into the future with a great deal of excitement. This will be the ultimate team in bringing our fans aural terror in the next years to come."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: 1349
Posted: 19.01.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
19.01.2010 - 20:49
Baz Anderson
Staff
A new album in spring. Brilliant. Hopefully a little more like the first three... although the latest does have some moments.
19.01.2010 - 20:58
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I really enjoyed "Hellfire", but "Revelations" was pretty bad. Hopefully they return to form and continue with playing relentless, fast black metal.

/100th post
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.01.2010 - 22:15
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Great news. I imagine they'll return to their "roots" and dish out another fast paced album like the first three, "Revelations.." must have just been an idea that Ravn had that he needed to get out of his system.
20.01.2010 - 00:39
SatyriconChick
Well, whatever style of black metal they put out in their next album, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
20.01.2010 - 04:19
Jiri
Hopefully it does not suck like the last one. They are a much better band than that offering.

Hits total: 2514 | This month: 5