Metal Storm logo
Favorite Slayer Song

Original post

Posted by spirit_inblack, 06.08.2006 - 06:17
Hi! I'm making this poll about your favorite Slayer song so I can see which one everyone enjoys the most. I know that I left out so many good songs (Chemical Warfare, The Antichrist, Black Magic, Tormentor, Dead Skin Mask, Jesus Saves, Mandatory Suicide, Silent Scream, Born Of Fire, Spirit In Black, At Dawn They Sleep, Kill Again, Live Undead, Metal Storm/Face The Slayer, Behind The Crooked Cross, Altar Of Sacrifice, Postmortem, Necrophobic) but we have to make do with only 10 options. This really is a nearly impossible question for me. Slayer is tied for my favorite band with Opeth and Iron Maiden, but out of those three they very well could be my favorite. My favoite song out of those is South Of Heaven, because it is the song that introduced me to what Slayer was about. The evil riff is just plain awesome and the vocals, lyrics, leads, and drums are all top notch. It gets my vote. The runner-up would be Raining Blood or War Ensemble.

Poll

What is your favorite Slayer song?

Angel Of Death
Other
Raining Blood
Seasons In The Abyss
South Of Heaven
War Ensemble
Hell Awaits
Spill The Blood
Killing Fields

Total votes: 256
17.10.2012 - 10:21
Yossarian
Hi. Dead Skin Mask or Black Magic. From the list it will probably be "Seasons in the Abyss", but I prefer the other two mentioned, so I voted for "other"
17.10.2012 - 22:35
Branzig
Angel of Death has my favorite riff...

But Tormentor is my fave song.
----
In Grind We Crust
18.10.2012 - 01:59
Void Eater
Account deleted
That one with the lyrics about God sucking and Satan being cool.
18.10.2012 - 09:40
SuicidalPunk
Account deleted
Every Slayer song is my favorite Slayer song.
01.12.2012 - 16:22
megadeath13
Account deleted
Hell Awaits. One fucking evil song
18.04.2013 - 12:17
scrambles
Gotta go with Dead Skin Mask. that song is fucking dark.
18.04.2013 - 20:53
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
I've always been real partial to Disciple, the riffs are just so fucking catchy. Dat chorus and dem riffs get me every time.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

18.04.2013 - 22:54
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Raining Blood hands down.

You got to be kidding me if any song takes an edge over Blood at any time. totally insane.
20.04.2013 - 22:12
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by psykometal on 18.04.2013 at 20:53

I've always been real partial to Disciple, the riffs are just so fucking catchy. Dat chorus and dem riffs get me every time.

That is an awesome song, and definitely the best on "God Hates Us All". It's classic Slayer, no doubt about it!
21.04.2013 - 18:45
Malphas
Disciple, the best song on God Hates Us All? i like Threshold a lot
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
22.05.2013 - 07:12
UPDIRNS
1. Dead Skin Mask
2. Bloodline
3. Raining Blood
4. World Painted Blood
5. God Sends Death
6. Angel Of Death
7. Hell Awaits
8. Jihad
9. South of Heaven