Metal Storm logo
Unheilvoll

17.04.2010 - 23:16
The Turbanator
Anyone heard of this band? 1 man band from Canada. According to news, this band is not attached to any kind of labels yet. I heard his demos and they are pretty fucking amazing (especially Solitude). I was wondering if there is anyone who is like connected to someone working for a label who could show these demos to them to ask them to think about it?

If you guys wanna hear the best demo, get 'Solitude'. It's actually not so well produced, quite a raw sound but I bet that any black metal fans will love it. It's amazing!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
19.04.2010 - 11:29
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Sounds intriguing. Quebec has a lot of great bm so, I"ll check them out - found both of their demos plus, the splits. According to Metallum, the one man band is "split up", however that works.
19.04.2010 - 12:00
The Turbanator
Haha was wondering how it works. But yeah I'm really impressed with the BM scene there in Quebec.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
19.04.2010 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Where can I heard songs in MA tyhere no myspace link
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.04.2010 - 00:22
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by Bad English on 19.04.2010 at 20:10

Where can I heard songs in MA tyhere no myspace link

Sent you a message dude.

Still giving this stuff a listen before commenting but, seems good so far.
21.04.2010 - 14:38
The Turbanator
Been listening to the Solitude album for days now. Amazing.
----
03.09.2010 - 03:15
The Turbanator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esfkz6ryaZE

Someone uploaded the song on Youtube. To whomever who wants to hear, behold...
----