Metal Storm logo
ProgPower Europe 2010 - Shadow Gallery Confirmed As Headliner

Shadow Gallery have been confirmed as the headliner on Saturday, October 2nd at ProgPower Europe 2010.

Guitarist Gary Wehrkamp reports on the band's official website: "I have known Rene Janssen from ProgPower Europe a long time and am thrilled that we are going to play our debut European date at his event. The band is enthusiastic to perform in the Netherlands this coming fall. We anticipate a great time and are eager to meet so many friends from this part of the world face to face as we bring the music of Shadow Gallery to the stage"

Known as a purely studio-based band to this point, the band will play a variety of tracks from their 2009 release, Digital Ghosts, which followed long-time vocalist Michael Baker's untimely death.

ProgPower is confirmed for the first weekend of October at JC Sjiwa in Baarlo, The Netherlands.

Friday 1 Oct:
Serenity, Leprous (+1 band to be announced)

Saturday 2 Oct:
Shadow Gallery, Xerath, Myrath, Proghma-C, Darkwater (+1 band to be announced)

Sunday 3 Oct:
Jon Oliva's Pain, Oceans Of Sadness, Sacrum, Aspera, The Dust Connection, (+1 band to be announced)

Source: shadowgallery.com
Band profile: Shadow Gallery
Event: ProgPower Europe 2010
Posted: 23.04.2010 by Shadowcross

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 65 users
23.04.2010 - 11:26
Arrwyn

Eh, for once I can say the US ProgPower version is much better this year.
24.04.2010 - 08:23
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
I like this lineup better than US ProgPower already (although Kamelot and Tyr are great), with 3 bands yet to be announced. To see Shadow Gallery live would be a treat, it's a shame without Mike Baker though...

Hits total: 2983 | This month: 8