Band:

Date: 08 August 2010 - 17:00

Tickets:

35 lv - first 200 tickets
40 lv - pre-sale
50 lv - at entrance
Buy at www.eventim.bg

View flyer

Reincarnation of classic underground festival in Bourgas, known only as "Deathfest", under new name.

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 17 users
18.07.2010 - 01:28
swatata
The fest has been canceled 2 weeks ago due to poor interest in it.
19.07.2010 - 16:25
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Poor interest my ass...No wonder people buy decreasingly less pre-sale tickets and wait for buying them at the entrance with promoters fucking things up like this...I was so eager to see Behemoth in my hometown... Same shit happened with Samael...Fuck you, Most Of Evil...

P.S. I really appreciate the irony of MS accepting my event months after I submitted it and weeks after it was cancelled
20.07.2010 - 17:57
swatata
Well yeah i wanted to see Behemtoh too but :S:S:S
20.07.2010 - 18:14
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Metal Maiden on 19.07.2010 at 16:25

Poor interest my ass...No wonder people buy decreasingly less pre-sale tickets and wait for buying them at the entrance with promoters fucking things up like this...I was so eager to see Behemoth in my hometown... Same shit happened with Samael...Fuck you, Most Of Evil...

that doesn't matter imo. when Eventim(a large, respectable organization) handles the ticketing, you know that even though you buy the ticket before and the fest might be canceled you still will receive the money back no matter what(trust me, i've been there more times than i wanted but i still ALWAYS pre-book tickets except of course when there is no ticket available i just pay the entry)

it's not like the bands are all summoned to play and only on the night of the gig they get paid(like the organizers in cases like this). it's an enormous risk by the organizers to just keep on doing a gig with low ticket sales beforehand.
30.07.2010 - 14:23
Elodie Artour
Slania
I get your point, Valentin and you're actually quite right. It was just that if promoters did know beforehand that the festival wasn't going to be such a success, they shouldn't have even started organizing it. I mean, there had already been two festivals announced and I guess both of them were pretty successful. Sonisphere and Kavarna Rock Fest had serious line-ups and, of course, Bulgarian metalheads knew which to invest in. Considering the seemingly-never-passing-financial-crisis, there was no way a third Bulgarian metal festival could be held within a year. That's the whole truth.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...

Hits total: 1071 | This month: 1