Metal Storm logo
Infected Mushroom

28.08.2006 - 15:02
Misantrophil
Account deleted
Psy goa trance project from Israel.They are really great.Opinions?
29.08.2006 - 18:22
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Elite
You could tell us a bit more about that band, like how long they have been around, what have they released, can we check out their music somewhere, stuff like that

Make us interested
29.08.2006 - 21:39
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
One of the psy trance i somethings ear along with Skazi.
Really good while you are drunk or addicted ^^
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
30.08.2006 - 11:39
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Infected Mushroom....one of my favorite bands in the psy-trance/goa genre.
Their first release was 'The Gathering' from 1999. Their best release in my opinion. Especially 'Release Me' and 'Psycho'.
Second release was 'Classical Mushroom' from 2000 where they use violins and other classical instruments as well.
Third release: B.P.Empire from 2001. Not as good as the first album, but still pretty decent.
Fourth release: Converting Vegetarians from 2003. Contains both a trance CD and a ambient CD. Both pretty good bot not as innovative and ground breaking as the first three.
Fifth release: I'm The Supervisor from 2004. An ok album, but sounds a bit like most other albums released in that period.

Think they have been around since 1996, but I'm not entirely sure.
There are small soundclips availible at http://www.psyshop.com search for Infected Mushroom

Hope this helps a little otherwise PM me and I'll try my best to help
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
31.08.2006 - 17:34
MaritoM@nson
Account deleted
Nice psy-trance band...i really enjoy this kind of bands ... and well i started to listen this band since i found this topic ... I said "wow this name is really crazy... why i don' try it and well
01.09.2006 - 14:01
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@ MaritoM@nson: hehe yeah the name is pretty wierd...but suits the music fine. Glad you like it
----

04.09.2006 - 12:45
Ridden Disease
Account deleted
Does any body have any Albums Infected Mushroom of or bands to recommend me?

Thank you
09.09.2006 - 13:50
THE MASTER
Account deleted
I really like them specialy thier latest stuff. They have a new album coming out I head sampals from it and it's sounds insane. I can also recomend that if you like Infected Mushroom should try Skazi.

Anyway great project!.
19.09.2006 - 14:20
Quardt
Account deleted
yearh i know them they are pretty cool... nice if you are stoned
15.10.2006 - 14:34
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
I'm really into the Goa/Psy Trance scene, and Infected Mushroom was the group that got me into it. I only own 'The Gathering', but it is an excellent Psy album.
28.03.2008 - 05:54
Wintermute
I love them. My pill popping, acid tripping friend told me about them years ago.

"Israeli Doof Music" he told me it was.

It wasn't until late last year that I checked them out.

Does anyone like Shpongle of Shpongle related groups, ie. Mystery of the Yeti or Hallucinogen?
----
Life is a waste of time.... time is a waste of life.
15.09.2008 - 14:53
Macedonia
Account deleted
Are they good? they are coming here next week... but 10euros??? hm no!
15.09.2008 - 15:37
sweetleaf
Account deleted
Yea I love Infected Mushroom... my friend Randy got me into them. Recently Shpongle has shot to the top of my list in this genre but I hold Infected Mushroom close to my heart.;D
20.09.2008 - 23:41
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I saw them last month with my sister who really enjoys them and I don't mind them that much either...I like synthpop and techno music, but sometimes these guys can be a bit too much for me...
22.11.2008 - 04:11
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Tehyre from israel? definitely didnt know that.

theyre very good. some of the only electronic music i appreciate. i listened to "Vicious Delicious" when i was thizzin with a pair of friends a few weeks back. damn good E music.

EDIT 12/7 HOLY SHIT i just found an Infected Mushroom cd entitled "Infected Mushroom Remixes the Doors". STOKED.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
07.01.2009 - 03:36
Gigginova
Account deleted
Nice Psytrance, sounds very bouncy and nice
I like them.
07.01.2009 - 19:39
Hamird
Lieutenant
I think they are the best Psychedelic Trance band, I like their music, specially their latest album, Vicious Delicious, which was their greatest album in my opinion..
19.01.2009 - 23:12
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Hamird on 07.01.2009 at 19:39

I think they are the best Psychedelic Trance band, I like their music, specially their latest album, Vicious Delicious, which was their greatest album in my opinion..

Vicious Delicious is INSANE. the title song is absolutely CRAZY.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
01.02.2009 - 01:34
WagonOfFilth
I saw Infected Mushroom over the summer and they were amazing live, really good show. I own "Im the Supervisor" and "Vicious Delicious" their two newest albums. Both very good.
----
Your trust is in Whiskey, and Weed, and Slayer. It's goddamn electric!
24.02.2009 - 02:48
Galar
Wicked Mung
Awesome Israeli duo. Really really quality music, these guys are the best at what they do. Can't think of anyone better sounding then the almighty Infected Mushroom.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
13.03.2009 - 18:37
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Hamird on 07.01.2009 at 19:39

I have to disagree with that last statement. Their greatest album is definitely their first one "The Gathering". There's not a single bad track on that album
----

29.03.2009 - 13:47
Destryphior
Yep, I like "The Gathering", Release Me pumpin' in a forest in the middle of the night... that's what I call classy..
13.06.2009 - 07:14
Hamird
Lieutenant
There's Radio Edit of their latest song on their website available for download.. It's featured Jonathon Davis on additional vocals. That's cool. I liked it. Also read on websites that their upcoming album will be Psychedelic Trance + Progressive Metal. I'm curious to see what it would like..?
26.06.2009 - 17:33
Throne Dweller
I have a few songs from them; my favorite would be Mush Mushi. I think the intro is brilliant.
02.08.2009 - 02:08
Nexus
Asshat
I saw these guys just last night, and honestly, they put on one of the best shows I've seen in a while. It's been such a long time since I've been that into a concert; their stage presence was amazing, and there was just so much energy flying everywhere! It was absolutely exhilerating! I was dancing the whole time practically. Definitely going to see them again whenever they return, and I suggest you guys do the same when they pass by your town!
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
09.08.2009 - 12:57
Destryphior
Written by Nexus on 02.08.2009 at 02:08

I saw these guys just last night, and honestly, they put on one of the best shows I've seen in a while. It's been such a long time since I've been that into a concert; their stage presence was amazing, and there was just so much energy flying everywhere! It was absolutely exhilerating! I was dancing the whole time practically. Definitely going to see them again whenever they return, and I suggest you guys do the same when they pass by your town!

I've got tickets for their show in Helsinki in November, it will be the second I see them live. The first time was fabusolutley great and back the I wasn't really into the band. I've now had their new single "Smashing the Opponent" on repeat for the last couple of days, megod I love the track. The excitement is growing for their new album, it's difficult for me to stay in my pants out of eager.
10.01.2010 - 05:39
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Destryphior on 09.08.2009 at 12:57

I've got tickets for their show in Helsinki in November, it will be the second I see them live. The first time was fabusolutley great and back the I wasn't really into the band. I've now had their new single "Smashing the Opponent" on repeat for the last couple of days, megod I love the track. The excitement is growing for their new album, it's difficult for me to stay in my pants out of eager.

Did you get the album yet? I just checked it out and there are some really cool tracks... but I am opposed to the chipmunk voices I heard.
10.01.2010 - 20:10
Destryphior
Yup I got it and must admit that I'm slightly disapointed it didn't quite keep the standard as Vicious Delicious. It is a good album especially Slowly is a great track but it doesn't reach the great standard of VD..
21.01.2010 - 11:37
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Destryphior on 10.01.2010 at 20:10

Yup I got it and must admit that I'm slightly disapointed it didn't quite keep the standard as Vicious Delicious. It is a good album especially Slowly is a great track but it doesn't reach the great standard of VD..

Totally agreed. Though it was a passable album, but no way for me it just couldn't beat Vicious Delicious.. Vicious Delicious was 70 minutes of insanity..
21.01.2010 - 22:50
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
I absolutely love Infected Mushroom
One of my top favourite bands and I enjoy them more than almost all of the metal I know. I'm currently listening through Vicious Delicious. Fantastic music for gaming too by the way (all fast-paced games that is).

Can someone recommend me similar stuff? Something similarly variated, fast and 'over the top'.

Written by GT on 13.03.2009 at 18:37

Stuff about I M

Surprises me that you like them
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness