Restless And Wild
Head Over Heels
Princess Of The Dawn
Son Of A Bitch
Generation Clash

Total votes: 26
20.03.2011 - 23:16
IDieForMetal
Accept is a great band, and has a large list of excellent songs. My favorite album is Restless And Wild.
20.03.2011 - 23:45
Tormentor666
Hard to say, my favourite album is probably Balls to the Wall, but talking about songs, I'm quite not sure. Maybe Fast as a Shark or Head Over Heels. One song that I really love is Walking in the Shadow, which is on Russian Roullette album, and to say another one, Love Child, which is an anthem for me.
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21.03.2011 - 11:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Only Sea Winds and Winter Dreams, one of best ballads ever written
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.03.2011 - 18:53
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
OP, be sure to familiarize yourself with the faq/rules for posting in the arena. include a description in the actual poll.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.03.2011 - 19:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
My vote goes to Fast as a Shark. it's the most original of the songs on the list, and pretty much apart from the stuff on Venom's first album, the heaviest and fastest song ever released up to that point. the intro is hilarious, the vocals are over the top, the double bass drums are constant, the riffs are satantastic, and the harmonized guitar solo is completely insane and VERY difficult to play... what more could a fan of metal want in just one song???

definitely one of the highlights of all 80s metal.
26.05.2012 - 11:54
Fast as a shark is my personal favorite for the reasons Valentin B mentioned.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
18.06.2012 - 16:41
I saw them twice once on the ball to the wall tour then metal heart kick ass band back in the day no doubt.
----
No Mosh, No Core, No trends, No Fun
18.06.2012 - 23:06
Lit.
Account deleted
Fast As A Shark, but Teutonic Terror is becoming a modern Accept Classic.
23.06.2012 - 07:31
norhdral
Accept is an awesome band and my favorite songs are Metal Heart and Fast as a shark
16.10.2012 - 17:23
Yossarian
I have voted for "Metal Heart" my favourite from the list. However, there are some others not displayed that I like very much for instance many from Russian Roulette. However, the list only can comprise up to 9 choices and "Metal Heart" is mine.