Elegy
Tuonela
Am Universum
The Karelian Isthmus
Far From The Sun

Total votes: 91
09.04.2009 - 01:53
metalhead3
I have four their albums but the best for me is karelian isthmus,great album,i voted for that album
28.09.2009 - 13:50
cobrapel
Concept One
I have whole discography and can conclusively state that they are a great band, great evolution of music, but the best is their second work: Tales From The Thousand Lakes!!!
28.09.2009 - 13:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by cobrapel on 28.09.2009 at 13:50

I have whole discography and can conclusively state that they are a great band, great evolution of music, but the best is their second work: Tales From The Thousand Lakes!!!

Well your age , people at your age shood think like you do and I think same, its no doubt best work
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.09.2009 - 14:25
cobrapel
Concept One
Written by Bad English on 28.09.2009 at 13:53

Well your age , people at your age shood think like you do and I think same, its no doubt best work

without skipping that I very appreciate also the following works, expecially for their ability to change style and to introduce equally albums of high-level... and it isn't a common quality to all bands.
28.09.2009 - 16:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by cobrapel on 28.09.2009 at 14:25

Written by Bad English on 28.09.2009 at 13:53

without skipping that I very appreciate also the following works, expecially for their ability to change style and to introduce equally albums of high-level... and it isn't a common quality to all bands.

Higf level yes theya lla re hight level, but what I like moust is this one, from band, but seems only band what I trooly enjoy after style change was Sentenced
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.02.2010 - 11:10
Skøllgrim
Northern
Tales from the thousand lakes. Eclipse would be my 2nd choice too. Funny to see not a soul voting for Far From The Sun, in my opinion their weakest album.
17.02.2010 - 22:51
RhythMDriveR
I think that "Elegy" is their best album until now
----
I have the body of a god, shame it's buddha
08.03.2011 - 04:34
Sonic MrSumo
Silent Waters is their best for me. There could be some bias in that, as it was the first Amorphis album I heard.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
08.03.2011 - 10:46
Starchild
Hard to say cause they have lot of great albums, but for me it's Eclipse, that one is really stunning effort, my favourite.
23.02.2012 - 18:42
Codera the Great
Account deleted
If only I could change my vote, I want to vote for Elegy now.
13.06.2012 - 05:46
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Out of this particular list, I would vote for Eclipse, with Am Universum a close second. However my favorite by the band overall is definitely Skyforger (there maybe some bias there, since it is also my first Amorphis album, but whatever, it's incredible).
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).