Metal Storm logo
From Dust -Amazing new game coming out...

25.05.2011 - 05:29
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
27.05.2011 - 04:49
Looks pretty interesting and unique. I'll probably try this game out once it becomes available.
28.05.2011 - 18:06
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by BlackenedMyths on 27.05.2011 at 04:49

Looks pretty interesting and unique. I'll probably try this game out once it becomes available.

This is just a little preview clip. There really any other gameplay out there. There will be lots more to the game than what you can see though.
14.06.2011 - 19:05
Vunts
Yup, looking forward to this. Not sure if I would have glimpsed it without this topic, so I bow politely and clap in your appreciation. I hope I am not getting overexcited regarding this, but so far it most certainly feels like a game that I can spend hours on, just trying to either create beautiful landscapes or messing with the inhabitants of the world.
14.06.2011 - 19:08
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Vunts on 14.06.2011 at 19:05

Yup, looking forward to this. Not sure if I would have glimpsed it without this topic, so I bow politely and clap in your appreciation. I hope I am not getting overexcited regarding this, but so far it most certainly feels like a game that I can spend hours on, just trying to either create beautiful landscapes or messing with the inhabitants of the world.

That's exactly the point. They are supposed to be adding some amazing features to the game.
16.08.2012 - 00:28
Oaken
Hipster
Meh, I bought it but it didn't work.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.